The Perfect Custom Fire Pit to Complete Your Yard
Custom Fire Pits in Clarkson Valley, MO. People have been finding security and comfort around fire since before recorded history. While that hasn't changed, nowadays a custom fire pit is great to make your family and guests more comfortable. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction knows how to see you home and yard as one cohesive unit, takes your ideas into account, and applies innovative ideas to come up with the perfect custom fire pit for your needs in Clarkson Valley, MO. We can design and install a gas or wood-burning, a custom fire pit with a campfire-like feel, or one that's more of an eye-catcher, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
Types of Fire Pits in Clarkson Valley, MO
"Fire Pit" is an umbrella term for flames that a group of people can gather around. It differs from a built-in outdoor fireplace in that people form a circle around a fire pit. Which type of fire pit you want will largely depend on why you want a fire pit in the first place.
Fire bowls come in a huge range of sizes. They're ideal for homeowners in Clarkson Valley, MO want to use the fire pit for sitting around the fire with friends, reading by themselves, or drinking a glass of wine with their partner while stargazing. Because they're they're typically not very tall, people sitting around them will be able to stay warm. You can make the fire bowl taller to help the heat dissipate a little bit more.
Fire tables can be made in a variety of shapes, from circles, to rectangles, to octagons. They have a wide rim around the fire where glasses and appetizers can be placed, or where you can safely put your feet up. They're great for having people over for dinner or socializing. They are a great addition as the centerpiece among outdoor couches.
Tabletop Fire Pits
These are the smallest type of fire pit and are meant to be placed on small tables throughout an outdoor space. They're perfect for adding a little extra warmth to an outdoor dinner and keeping the mosquitoes away.
These are the fire pits most like a traditional campfire. These metal rings are placed on the ground and are easy to store when not in use. These are purely wood-burning fire pits, and rings help keep the embers and wood from leaving the fire.
Based on ancient Asian architecture, pagodas are enclosed, typically square fire pits with a chimney for ventilation. They resemble large lanterns, and heat can be felt by someone on any side of it.
These fire pits are thin and typically at least four or five feet tall. Sometimes the fire comes from a small fire bowl on top, while some have gas lines that produce fire directly from the column. These are perfect for smaller areas in Clarkson Valley, MO as they provide warmth without taking up too much space. They usually have impressive stone sidings.
4 Questions to Ask Yourself When Getting a Custom Fire Pit in Clarkson Valley, MO
Poynter offers custom fire pits unique to each job we do. You need to find the fire pit fits your tastes and what you want it for. Below are four important questions to ask before deciding what kind of fire pit you want:
- Should I get a permanent installation, or one I can move when not in use? A permanent fixture can add an amazing accent to the rest of your outdoor space. Or, you can choose a portable option that can be stored to create more space when you're not using it.
- Would I prefer a gas or wood-burning fire pit? Gas fire pits are easier to start and keep clean. Poynter has a thorough understanding of how to properly install gas fixtures and lines in order to give you a realistic, gas-powered flame.
On the other hand, you may prefer the classic wood-burning approach. It's hard to beat the sound of crackling wood on a chilly night, and it's always nice to put your Clarkson Valley, MO friends and family in awe with your ability to create a sustainable fire.
- Where do I want to put my fire pit? If you choose a permanent installation, local ordinances or your homeowners' association may have restrictions on the proximity of the fire pit to neighbor's property in Clarkson Valley, MO or to trees. Where's the best place for what I want to use it for? Do you want it off away in the yard as a quiet, mini-getaway? As the centerpiece of your patio or terrace? Or in your pergola or pavilion so you be warm outside when the weather isn't ideal? Or by the swimming pool so you can stay warm while swimming at night.
- What kind of fire pit do I want? There are several types of fire pits. Do you want a standard, low-sitting circle to keep you warm as you sit around it? A taller, fire column to keep guests warm as they circulate your patio? Or a table-height fire pit, that you can eat over and then open up after dessert?
Also, what do you want the aesthetics of your fire pit to be? Do you want a classic looking brick or marble custom fire pit? Or something more modern?
Our team has become a household name in Clarkson Valley, MO because we know how to design and build custom fire pits that fit both your tastes and needs. If you have any questions about what type of fire pit you may prefer, or want our expert opinion on it, get in touch with us today at 636-256-2600. You can read about what we've done for other Clarkson Valley, MO residents with our client testimonials, or look at our gallery and project spotlight to see it for yourself.
Other services we offer in Clarkson Valley, MO include:
- Custom Hot Tubs
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
Why Choose Poyner Landscaping for Your Custom Fire Pit in Clarkson Valley, MO
Poynter Landscaping is made up of a fun team of designers, architects and horticulturists who combine their skills to turn your outdoor living space into the envy of your Clarkson Valley, MO friends, family, and neighbors. We give both you and your property personalized attention to give you the results you want. We are well known for our friendliness, reliability, and capabilities. We're more than happy to help you with a small project or enhancement, or use our hardscape design and gardening and landscaping services to build the complete outdoor living space of your dreams. Call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online for your ideal custom fire pit.