Beautiful Gardens Built to Last
Gardening Services in St. Louis Take back your weekends and get the garden of your dreams with Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in St. Louis. Whether you're looking for new perennials to border your walkway, or want to revamp your entire yard, our horticulturists, landscapers, and designers will create a personalized garden that makes your home stand out. For professional gardening services in St. Louis, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.
6 Benefits of Professional Gardening Services in St. Louis
While many St. Louis residents consider themselves green thumbs, larger projects are usually best done by professionals. Other St. Louis residents may not have the time and/or interest to handle their gardening themselves. The top 6 reasons to hire professional gardening services in St. Louis are:
- Time — Many St. Louis residents want an amazing looking garden but don't have the time to put the effort in to make it look its best. By hiring professional gardening services you can have the home exterior you want without interrupting your day to day life.
- Money — It may seem counter-intuitive, but hiring professional gardening services can save you money down the line. If you make mistakes, you may have to re-buy plants, soil, and mulch. Properly planting and maintaining a garden also requires a lot of expensive equipment — which we already have.
- Expertise — St. Louis has a unique climate, with 100°+ days in the summer, single digits in the winter, and challenging clay soils. A professional will know best what plants will thrive in your garden and how to maintain them.
- Maintenance — Every garden needs a checkup now and then. Professionals will get to know your garden just like a mechanic gets to know a certain model of car the more they work on it.
- Superior Design — Professionals know how to look at a home front or backyard from a creative perspective. We'll look at colors, plant height, and other factors to design a truly beautiful garden.
- Curb Appeal — A well thought out garden enhances the curb appeal of your home. With professional St. Louis gardening services, you can instantly become the envy of your neighbors, friends, and family.
Poynter's Gardening Services in St. Louis
Whether you need a few touch-ups or a whole new system installed, we've got you covered. Our gardening services in St. Louis include:
Considering St. Louis's climate and soil challenges, we'll pick out the best flowers, shrubs, and other plants that will root, survive, and flourish. We can plant:
- Shade trees up to 75 feet tall and 40 feet wide
- Ornamental trees such as Magnolias, Service Berry, and Redbuds
- Evergreen trees that will survive through the winter and create a sense of privacy
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas
- Perennial flowers that will grow back every year with a striking foliage color
- Annual plants that need to be replanted every year, but have dramatic flower colors
- Gardening Maintenance
Whether you hired us to plant your garden or not, we offer a variety of maintenance plans in the St. Louis area to keep your garden healthy and beautiful. Our maintenance plans include:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need a one-time service to do a makeover for your flower beds, as well as any other cleaning and landscaping.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who just want a little extra help maintaining their yard. We come every other month for basic services to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded. In between visits, you do the lighter, more fun gardening.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — Same services as the previous program, but we come every month and offer a lifetime plant warranty. We get to know your garden better and stay on top of weeding, deadheading, plant healthcare, and other basic maintenance tasks so you can enjoy your garden without putting any work in yourself.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — Same services as the previous plan, plus extra visits from our horticulture experts to plant annuals in the spring and do leaf removal in the fall.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll clean out old flowers and prepare your beds for new annuals, apply a fresh mulch covering, edge any beds, and install flowers ideal for planting in April and May. We'll also apply new fertilizer, do weed control, and prune your perennials.
In the fall, we'll do basic lawn cleanup as well as the heavy lifting to get your trees, shrubs, and beds ready for the winter.
- Drainage Solutions
The St. Louis area can have heavy rain cycles that can last 4-6 weeks or more. If you're noticing puddles around your home, it may indicate that a serious rainfall could cause serious drainage issues. We'll use sound analysis and engineering to eliminate guesswork and offer solutions that are both aesthetically pleasing and functionally practical.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
Even if you don't need professional gardening services for a large project for your St. Louis home, we're still here to offer a hand. We'll come to your property for anything from holiday decorations, to mulching or weeding.
- Irrigation Systems
A carefully designed sprinkler system not only looks great with your garden, but keeps your plants healthy in an efficient and hands-off way. We can install either drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems to protect your investment and reduce water waste and cost.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to be able to enjoy the beautiful work done to your home at night? Any landscaping project should end with outdoor lighting. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services makes your driveway easier to navigate after dark and accentuates architectural aspects of your home. Outdoor lights increase the safety of your home by deterring burglars.
- After Care
Our gardening services are complete and your St. Louis lawn looks amazing. But how are you going to keep it that way? With our AfterCare program, one of our horticulture experts will work with you one-on-one to explain proper watering, irrigation system programming and plant care instruction, and will answer any additional questions you may have.
Whether you're interested in an individual service or want to give your lawn an entire makeover, call Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. No job is too small, and our St. Louis gardening services professionals have the expertise to make any lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
St. Louis Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have a fun and dedicated team of horticulturists, designers, landscapers, and craftsman builders. We believe in being efficient while thinking outside the box to breathe life into outdoor spaces. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.