The Perfect Custom Fire Pit to Complete Your Outdoor Space
Custom Fire Pits in Weldon Springs, MO. People have been building camaraderie around fire since pre-historic times. While that will likely never go away, in modern times a custom fire pit is great to make your family and guests more comfortable. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction knows how to see you home and yard as one cohesive unit, takes your ideas into account, and applies outside-the-box thinking to come up with the perfect custom fire pit for your needs in Weldon Springs, MO. Whether you want a gas or wood-burning, a custom fire pit that feels like a campfire, or one that's more of an eye-catcher, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
Types of Fire Pits in Weldon Springs, MO
"Fire Pit" is an umbrella term for flames that a group of people can gather around. As opposed to an outdoor fireplace, people form a circle around a fire pit. Which type of fire pit you want will mostly depend on why you want a fire pit in the first place.
Fire bowls come in a huge range of sizes. They're best for homeowners in Weldon Springs, MO want to use the fire pit for hanging out with friends, reading by themselves, or drinking a glass of wine with their partner while stargazing. Because they're low to the ground, they're good for keeping people sitting in chairs warm. You can also choose to elevate the fire bowl so the heat spreads further.
Fire tables come in a range of shapes, from circles, to rectangles, to octagons. They have a place around the fire where glasses and appetizers can site, or where you can rest your feet. They're great for people who like to use their outdoor space to host parties. They often feature best as the centerpiece among outdoor couches.
Tabletop Fire Pits
These are petite and portable and are designed to be placed on small tables throughout an outdoor space. They're great for keeping hands warm while you eat and discouraging mosquitoes.
These will remind you most of an old school campfire. These metal rings rest directly on the ground and are easy to store when you're not using them. These are purely wood-burning fire pits, and rings help keep the embers and wood from hurting other people or property.
Inspired by ancient Asian architecture, pagodas are vertically rectangular fire pits with a curved roof and chimney where smoke can escape to. They essentially look like large lanterns, and heat can be felt by someone on any side of it.
These fire pits are taller and thinner. Some have a small bowl on top of them, while some have fire coming directly from the square top. These are perfect for smaller yards in Weldon Springs, MO as they provide warmth without taking up too much space. They often have impressive designs.
4 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Get a Custom Fire Pit in Weldon Springs, MO
Poynter designs custom fire pits unique to each job we do. You need to find the fire pit that is perfect for your home and what you want it for. Below are four essential questions to ask before buying a fire pit:
- Should I get a permanent installation, or a portable one? A permanent fixture can can be the focal point of an outdoor space. But a portable custom fire pit can be stored to create more space when you're not using it.
- Would I prefer a gas or wood-burning fire pit? Gas fire pits can be more convenient as a fire can get started in seconds, and they are much easier to clean. Poynter has a thorough understanding of how to properly install gas fixtures and lines to provide a flame that is both realistic and warming.
On the other hand, you may prefer top use wood. It's hard to beat the sound of crackling wood on a chilly night, and you'll be able to put your Weldon Springs, MO friends and family in awe with your ability to create a sustainable fire.
- Where do I want to put my fire pit? If you opt for a permanent installation, local ordinances or your HOA may have rules about the proximity of the fire pit to neighbor's property in Weldon Springs, MO or to foliage. You also need to think about how you want it to fit with the rest of your outdoor space. Do you want it in a secluded area for short 2-hour vacations? As the centerpiece of your patio or terrace? Or in your pergola or pavilion so you be warm outside when the weather isn't ideal? Or by the swimming pool so you can stay warm while swimming at night.
- What type of fire pit do I want? Fire pits come in all shapes and sizes. Do you want a standard, low-sitting circle to keep you warm as you sit around it? A taller, fire column to keep people warm during cocktails and mingling? Or a table-height fire pit, that you can eat over and then open up after dessert?
Also, what kind of style custom fire pit do you want? Do you want a gorgeously designed stone custom fire pit? Or a sleeker, more modern look?
Our team has become a household name in Weldon Springs, MO because we know how to design and build custom fire pits that go perfectly with the rest of your yard. If you have any questions about what type of fire pit is best for you, or want our expert opinion on it, call us today at 636-256-2600. You can read about what we've done for other Weldon Springs, MO residents with our client testimonials, or look at our gallery and project spotlight to see it for yourself.
Other services we offer in Weldon Springs, MO include:
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
Call Poynter Landscaping Today for Your Custom Fire Pit in Weldon Springs, MO
Poynter Landscaping consists of a fun team of designers, architects and horticulturists with extensive experience and an outstanding reputation. We give both you and your outdoor living space personalized attention to give you the results you want. We are well known for our friendliness, reliability, and capabilities. We're more than happy to help you with a small project or enhancement, or use our hardscape design and gardening and landscaping services to completely make over your outdoor living space. Call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online for your perfect custom fire pit.