Move the Party Outside With Your
New St. Louis Outdoor Kitchen
Outdoor kitchens in St. Louis, Missouri. You know how guests always seem to find a way to gather in your kitchen? It is, after all, probably the most important room in your St. Louis home. But imagine giving those gatherers a reason to convene somewhere else – like an outdoor kitchen, where the space in your backyard makes events far less crowded. The experienced professionals at Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction can design a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor areas, creating a functional gathering space that removes the heat from indoor cooking while more than doubling your space for game-day gatherings, birthday parties, neighborhood shindigs, and whatever else brings family and friends to your home.
When you are ready to explore the impressiveness of outdoor kitchens, call Poynter Landscape at 636-256-2600 or contact us online. Let us take your dream of getting people out of your clean, not to mention boiling hot, kitchen and turn it into a reality of outdoor functionality at its finest.
Poynter Landscape has a Five-Star rating on Google and other websites for our exceptional craftsmanship and customer care. We've won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards, and we were the Readers’ Pick for “Best Landscape Designer” in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine.
Outdoor Kitchens in St. Louis: Go Beyond Simple Grilling
Grilling, also known to non-natives as barbecuing, is a rite of passage in St. Louis, regardless of the season. But why not break away from the normalities of that standard gas or charcoal grill and toward a full, functional outdoor kitchen? Case in point – hauling food and supplies out from the kitchen can be a huge hassle, especially when you realize halfway through grilling that you’ve forgotten a must-have ingredient you need right now. Culinary masterpieces don’t come with pause buttons. If cooking outside with all the essential wares at your fingertips is your idea of domestic bliss, you need an outdoor kitchen of your own designed by the Poynter pros that caters to your unique culinary needs.
On a gorgeous evening, why stand over a hot stove indoors preparing dinner if you can do your cooking out in the backyard? You deserve an outdoor kitchen designed to include all the amenities you need, such as:
- A wide variety of outdoor cooking and food warming appliances
- Various types of cooking surfaces
- Cabinet storage for grilling tools, dining utensils, serving plates, glasses, etc.
- An ice machine
- A dishwasher
- Lots of countertop space
St. Louis homeowners choose us because of our ability to create personalized solutions for functional outdoor living. Some of our hardscape and structure projects that could encompass your new outdoor kitchen include:
Outdoor Kitchens in St. Louis: What Are the Benefits?
As you have probably ascertained by now, outdoor kitchens are not one-size-fits-all projects. You need the pros at Poynter Landscape to design and build your project to fit your exact needs. Some of the advantages of outdoor kitchens are:
- Savor the Flavor of Outdoor Cooking: Cooking outdoors is a unique and enjoyable experience. Whether you’re grilling, smoking, or even baking in your outdoor kitchen, you can savor the fresh air, enjoy the scenery, and infuse your dishes with the distinctive flavors of cooking over an open flame. Our landscape architects can get you there. Give us a call today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
- Convenience and Functionality: An outdoor kitchen provides convenience and functionality by having all the necessary cooking components, storage, and prep areas in one dedicated outdoor space. This eliminates the need to constantly move back and forth between indoor and outdoor areas, opening the door as you go to and fro, during meal preparation. Many of our St. Louis clients tell us this is one of the biggest benefits of their new outdoor kitchens.
- Personalization and Design: Outdoor kitchens from Poynter Landscape offer a wide range of design possibilities, allowing you to customize the space to reflect your personal preferences and panache. From choosing the layout and materials to incorporating features such as a bar counter, seating area, a smoker, or a wood-fired pizza oven, we can design and create an outdoor kitchen that perfectly suits your needs.
- Enhance Your Entertainment Opportunities: Outdoor kitchens are perfect for hosting gatherings and parties. No matter if you’re having a barbecue bash, a poolside party, or a casual dinner under the stars, an outdoor kitchen provides an ideal centerpiece as a versatile and enjoyable environment for entertaining guests on your St. Louis property.
- Keep Your Indoor Spaces Cool: Cooking indoors during hot summer months can heat up your home, causing discomfort and increased air conditioning costs. Having an outdoor kitchen designed and built by Poynter Landscape lets you keep the heat outside, preventing your indoor living spaces from becoming uncomfortably warm.
- Reduce Your Energy Consumption: In addition to keeping your indoor spaces cool, by utilizing an outdoor kitchen for cooking you can reduce energy consumption associated with cooking appliances like stoves and ovens. A professionally designed outdoor kitchen by Poynter Landscape can lead to cost savings on your energy bills and contribute to a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Enhance Healthy Lifestyle: Having an outdoor kitchen encourages healthier cooking and dining habits. Grilling, broiling, or roasting meats, and preparing meals with fresh ingredients, leads to healthier eating choices, as outdoor cooking frequently involves less oil and focuses on lean meats, vegetables, and fruits.
- Boost Your Property Value: Adding an outdoor kitchen can significantly enhance the value of your property, generating as much as a 100-200 percent ROI (return on your investment). It is an attractive feature that appeals to potential buyers, making your home stand out in the St. Louis real estate market.
- Connect with Nature: Spending time in your outdoor kitchen from Poynter Landscape allows you to connect with nature. Enjoying meals outside, surrounded by your beautiful landscapes, fresh air, and natural sunlight, can help reduce stress and promote a sense of relaxation and well-being.
See some examples of our work on outdoor kitchens in Greater St. Louis in the gallery below:
Connect With the Leader in St. Louis Outdoor Kitchens | Poynter Landscape
For more than 25 years, Poynter Landscape has helped St. Louis property owners create outdoor kitchens that draw the envy of the entire neighborhood. We know that you want to enjoy the benefits of your outdoor kitchen for years to come, so we design and build with that in mind. We treat every customer and project with the personalized care and attention they deserve. You should expect nothing less from the St. Louis outdoor kitchen leader.