Create a Welcoming Space for Family and Friends
Hardscape Contractors Near Me in St. Louis. Hardscaping boosts curb appeal, provides that "wow-factor" when family and friends come to visit, and allows you to be the ultimate host. Our team of highly-educated and experienced design professionals will work with you to develop a landscape befitting you and your tastes, down to the finest detail. Our "hardscape contractors near me" have earned an outstanding reputation in the St. Louis area for our personalized attention, friendly and courteous demeanor, reliability and ability to finish on time and on budget, and expert designs that take into account your entire backyard and outdoor space. For St. Louis' leader in hardscaping, call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or online.
Services Our Hardscaping Contractors Offer in St. Louis
Our dedicated and expert hardscape contractors can help make your St. Louis outdoor space come alive by adding, renovating, or improving:
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits — Fires are the original nightly entertainment. Humans have found warmth, security, and community around fires since before recorded history. We can turn your backyard into a second living room or personal campsite with wood or gas fireplaces and pits, where you and your family and friends can enjoy s'mores, stargazing, storytelling, and more.
- Patios & Terraces — Patios are essential to helping people move about your property. We can include staircases, drainage, shade, areas for outdoor cooking, and areas for kids to play safely. A well-designed patio or terrace can also provide more privacy and security for your St. Louis family. Building materials can include concrete in exposed aggregate, stamped dyed, clay paving brick, natural flagstone, natural stone, or cedar or Brazilian hardwoods decks, staircases, or landings.
- Outdoor Kitchens — Like fireplaces, kitchens and cooking areas are natural places for human beings to gather and commune. An outdoor kitchen bridges the gap between your home and your garden, provides more space for people to gather, and doesn't heat up the house too much during summer months. We can install the appliances and grills of your choice, and are more than happy to handle all the details for you. If you already have an outdoor patio space you like, our hardscape contractors can add the appliances you desire without having to redesign and embark on a major construction project.
- Pergolas & Pavilions — In addition to arbors and other shade structures, pergolas and pavilions allow you to enjoy your outdoor spaces when the weather isn't perfect, and help protect your furniture and appliances from too much sun or water exposure. They're a great addition to outdoor kitchens and fireplaces, and if you have an outdoor TV and wireless cable, you can even enjoy the Cards game in the same conditions the game is being played.
- Decks — Decks are one of the more popular services our St. Louis hardscape contractors offer, partially because they can be built on an existing grade and do not require major changes to the drainage and slopes around your home. They offer great views of your garden and landscape and surrounding areas. Our hardscape contractors can use either wood or composite and build your deck for year-round use.
- Fences —Gone are the days when the white picket fence is the hallmark of an all-American home. Our expert hardscape contractors can offer a variety of designs and materials, all of which add value to your home, and increase privacy and security for your pets and younger family members. If you live in a homeowners association, we can submit documentation on your behalf that details how your fence will be within their regulations.
- Driveways — Driveways are often an overlooked aspect of hardscaping and outdoor design. But adding drainage, parking, turnarounds and rethinking how you and guests approach your home can add significant value to it and improve your guest's experience. It can also provide extra privacy and security to your home. Our hardscape contractors have experience with pavers, cobblestones, crushed stone, most concrete finishes and natural stone. We can also turn your driveway into an extended patio or basketball court in the evening.
- Walls — Retaining walls are usually thought of a way to hold back soil, but they can also be used to create additional seating space and separate areas of your outdoor living space. Depending on your taste, budget, and structural needs, we can use boulders, brick, stone, concrete, stucco, or engineered systems.
- In-Ground Pools — Fitting a pool into an existing backyard can be difficult. That's why our hardscape contractors visualize how your entire outdoor space will look with the pool. One of our landscape architects and construction managers will work with you from planning through implementation and walk you through various options like decks, lighting, beach walk-ins, shallow sundecks, and natural stone waterfalls. If you already have an in-ground pool and replacing is not a viable option, our hardscape contractors can still assist you with swimming pool renovation and repair services.
- Pool Houses — Pool houses are a great accessory to your pool, allowing you and your guests to dry off, use the bathroom, or change clothes poolside, and creating storage space for pool necessities. We can also turn your pool house into guest quarters or a game room with a full bar.
- Hot Tubs — Hot tubs are not only great for enjoying water during the colder months or sunset, but have great health benefits such as improved sleep, better skin, and pain reduction from arthritis and muscle aches, as well as great mental health benefits.
- Water Features & Waterfalls — Looking to add an extra "wow factor" to your pool or hot tub? Adding a waterfall to your pool will make you feel like you have a vacation destination in your own backyard. Our St. Louis hardscape contractors offer sleak, sophisticated designs and well as more natural-looking ones. Not only do waterfalls look great, they improve pool circulation and can add a jumping or climbing area.
Once our hardscape contractors have put your structures in place, you can also take advantage of our gardening and landscaping services to accentuate your beautiful new outdoor space. While there's no job too big for us to do well, we also offer small projects and enhancements like small patios or redoing paths around your home.
Why Choose Poynter's Hardscape Contractors Near Me in St. Louis
We specialize in designing and installing functional use of outdoor space. We are problem solvers, solution providers, and dream realizers that will turn your St. Louis property into the envy of the neighborhood. We have been awarded the Reader's Pick for "Best Landscape Designer" in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine and have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards. Call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online to learn more about what Poynter can do for you.