The Perfect Custom Fire Pit to Complete Your Outdoor Space
Custom Fire Pits in Allenton, MO. Humankind has been gathering around fire since the dawn of history. While that will likely never go away, nowadays a custom fire pit can be a great feature in your outdoor space. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction takes a holistic view of your home and yard, listens to you, and works with you to come up with the perfect custom fire pit for your needs in Allenton, MO. We can design and install a gas or wood-burning, a custom fire pit with a campfire-like feel, or one that's more of an eye-catcher, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.
Types of Fire Pits in Allenton, MO
"Fire Pit" is an umbrella term that encompasses everything from holes in the ground to elaborate stone structures. It differs from a built-in outdoor fireplace in that people can easily gather and move around a fire pit. What type of fire pit installation is best for you will largely depend on how you use it.
Fire bowls can be small enough to warm your hands, or big enough to warm your entire backyard. They're best for people in Allenton, MO who look forward to sitting around the fire with friends, digging into a book, or having an evening drink with their partner while looking at the night sky. Because they're they're typically not very tall, people sitting around them will be able to stay warm. You can make the fire bowl taller so the heat spreads further.
Fire tables come in a range of shapes, from circles, to rectangles, to octagons. They have a place around the fire where glasses and food items can be placed, or where you can rest your feet. They're great for people who like to use their outdoor space to host parties. They're great to put in the middle of a group of outdoor couches.
Tabletop Fire Pits
These are petite and portable and are meant to be placed on small tables throughout a yard. They're ideal for adding a little extra warmth to an outdoor dinner and discouraging mosquitoes.
These will remind you most of a traditional campfire. They're simple metal rings that rest directly on the ground and are easy to store when not in use. The fires are typically wood-burning, and rings help contain the fire.
Inspired by traditional Asian architecture, pagodas are enclosed, typically square fire pits with a curved roof and chimney for ventilation. They give the impression of large lanterns, and heat can be felt by someone on any side of it.
These fire pits are taller and thinner. Some have a small bowl on top of them, while some have gas lines that produce fire directly from the column. These are great for smaller areas in Allenton, MO as they provide warmth without taking up too much space. They often have impressive designs.
4 Questions to Ask Yourself When Getting a Custom Fire Pit in Allenton, MO
Poynter offers custom fire pits because we know that one or two designs aren't the best for every outdoor space. You need to find the fire pit fits your tastes and what you want it for. We've put together four essential questions to ask before deciding what kind of fire pit you want:
- Do I want a permanent structure, or one I can move when not in use? A permanent fixture can can be the focal point of an outdoor space. But a portable custom fire pit is easily removed to create more space when you're not using it.
- Do I want a gas or wood-burning fire pit? Gas fire pits are easier to start and keep clean. Poynter knows how to properly install gas fixtures and lines to provide a flame that is both realistic and warming.
On the other hand, you may prefer top burn wood. It's hard to beat the crackle and pop of wood on a chilly evening, and it's always nice to put your Allenton, MO friends and family in awe with your fire-making skills.
- Where do I want to put my fire pit? If you decide to go with a permanent permanent, local ordinances or your homeowners' association may have restrictions on the proximity of the fire pit to neighbor's property in Allenton, MO or to trees. You also need to think about how you want it to fit with the rest of your outdoor space. Do you want it in a secluded area for short 2-hour vacations? As the centerpiece of your patio or terrace? Or in your pergola or pavilion so you can enjoy a fire when the weather isn't ideal? Or close to the swimming pool so you can stay warm while swimming at night.
- What kind of fire pit do I want? There are several types of fire pits. Do you want one that emulates a campfire? A taller, fire column to keep guests warm during cocktails and mingling? Or a table-height fire pit, that you can drinks, appetizers, or dessert over?
Also, what do you want the aesthetics of your fire pit to be? Do you want a classic looking stone custom fire pit? Or a sleeker, more modern look?
Our team has decades of experience providing Allenton, MO families the custom fire pits that fit both your tastes and needs. If you'd like to know more about what we can do for your outdoor space, get in touch with us today at 636-256-2600. You can read about the great work we've done with our client testimonials, or look at our gallery and project spotlight to see it for yourself.
Other services we offer in Allenton, MO include:
- Custom Hot Tubs
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
Why Choose Poyner Landscaping for Your Custom Fire Pit in Allenton, MO
Poynter Landscaping consists of a fun team of designers, architects and horticulturists who combine their skills to turn your outdoor living space into the envy of your Allenton, MO friends, family, and neighbors. We give both you and your home the special attention you deserve to give you the results you want. We are well known for our friendly approach, both to our clients and the environment. We're more than happy to help you with a small project or enhancement, or use our hardscape design and gardening and landscaping services to build the complete outdoor living space of your dreams. Call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online for your ideal custom fire pit.