Turn Your Dreams Into a Reality
Landscaping companies in Manchester, MO. Landscaping can make a standard looking home look elegant, and a stylish house look like a castle. It adds value to your home and can make all your neighbors jealous. However, not all landscaping companies are created equal, and choosing the wrong company could lead to inferior results. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been a premiere landscaping company in the Manchester area for more than three decades. We know how to use our impeccable design skills and innovative thinking to model and install what you've envisioned for your property. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or simply want to fix some drainage issues, reach out to Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
What to Look For in a Manchester, MO Landscaping Company
There are numerous benefits to landscaping and hardscaping for your Manchester, MO home. It enhances curb appeal, gives your home that "wow" factor, and can give you an outdoor living room.
However, in order to get the best results, you need to have a clear picture of what you expect, and you need to find a landscaping company in Manchester, MO that can help you achieve that. Below are 6 crucial things to consider when searching for a landscaping company:
- What are the exact enhancements I want done? It's imperative to have a clear idea of what work you want done to your property in order to find the landscaping company that will be able to do the job capably. Get all your ideas down on paper and make sure that landscaping company you're talking to understands what you're looking for. When you're laying out your ideas to the landscapers, pay attention to what ideas landscaping companies are offering you. They should do the work you want, but also use their expertise to get you the best possible results.
- Will what I envision work with the rest of my yard? A lot of issues come with landscape design. Examples could include incorrect site and soil for plants, proposed shrubs or hardscaping may not go well with the surrounding foliage and architecture, or water features may not look right with your lawn. Some enhancements may lead to problems with drainage or erosion. When talking to landscaping companies, see what they think of how your ideas will mesh with your yard. If they propose alternatives or solutions that make sense, that may be a sign that they know what they're doing.
- How many services do they provide? Some Manchester, MO landscaping companies mostly flora and gardening, while others focus more on structures like walls or terraces. If you're looking for retaining walls, it may not be the best idea to hire a company that mostly has experience in horticulture. Make sure the company you're hiring has experience with and expertise in all the enhancements you want to make.
- Are they designers as well as landscapers? Landscaping involves a lot more skills than just adding new plants or trimming them. A lot goes into landscape design, such as proper utilization of color, space, transition, and proportion, and the optimal balancing of functionality with aesthetics. You'll want a landscaping company in Manchester, MO that begins its process with expert and detailed design work.
- Do you like their portfolio? Be sure to look what they've done for other Manchester, MO homeowners and see if it impresses you. Go through their website to see if there's a gallery or project spotlight so you know you're hiring somebody that can deliver.
- How are their reviews? While it's good to see nice pictures online, you also need to find out what their Manchester-area customers think about their experience. Does the landscaping company listen to ideas? Is their service friendly and on-time? Are they easy to get a hold of? Take a look at their client testimonials or look at their Google reviews. You'll want to know that the people transforming your yard will do the job right and that you'll enjoy working with them.
If you're searching for landscaping companies in Manchester, MO, consider Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our 30 years of helping people transform their homes, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the praise of countless Manchester, MO residents and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Poynter's Manchester, MO Landscaping Company
At Poynter, we enjoy working closely with homeowners and thinking outside the box to build our Manchester, MO clients the outside experience of their dreams. We take collaborative approach to landscaping in order to fit what we do best with what you want most. With our landscapers, you'll get:
- Residential design — Our horticulture professionals, landscape architects, and craftsman builders work as a team to design landscaping projects that are both beautiful and functional for Manchester, MO homeowners. We guarantee your satisfaction because you'll know what you'll be getting before you even start.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to depend on flat blueprints or our explanations in order to visualize yourself in your new yard. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos to give you an in-depth sense of what using and living in the space will feel like.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only gives you the freedom to use your outdoor space after sunset, but it also increases your home's security. Beyond that, you'll be able to get around your property more easily and architectural features of your home can be accented at night.
- After care — We haven't stopped working for you once the crews have left. You'll have a one-on-one session with one of our gardening professionals, who can answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance — Don't have time or interest to care for your new lawn yourself? Whether you want seasonal shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, bed maintenance, or other yard work, check out our 4 different tiers of maintenance plans so your lawn will always look fresh.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to what we can do for your plants, shrubs, and trees, we can build numerous enhancements so your home will become the preferred barbecue spot in the neighborhood, or just the perfect setting for your family and close friends to enjoy each other's company. We can design and install:
Already like how most of your property looks? Not sure you're willing to dive into a huge project yet? Not to worry, we also offer small projects and enhancements for Manchester, MO homeowners who just want some light maintenance or an extra garden all.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the Manchester, MO area that want to create a welcoming space for clients and put their employees in a better mood.
Take a look at the links more to see what other services we offer in Manchester, MO:
- Custom Hot Tubs
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
Call a Premier Manchester, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
Our favorite thing to do is doing what we do best to give Manchester, MO individuals and families their dream home, whether that completely transforming your exterior spave, installing a new outdoor fireplace, or taking care of lawn and plant maintenance so they don't have to. For a leading landscaping company in Manchester, MO, and to see your home become something you never could have envisioned, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.