Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Friends
Landscaping companies in Glendale, MO. Landscaping can make an ordinary house look elegant, and a stylish house look like a castle. It adds value to your home and can make you the envy of the neighborhood. However, not all landscaping companies have the same experience and expertise, and choosing the wrong company could lead to inferior results. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been helping Glendale, MO individuals and families achieve their dream homes for more than three decades. We know how to use our impeccable design skills and innovative thinking to model and install what you've envisioned for your property. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or simply want to fix some drainage issues, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
How to Hire the Right Glendale, MO Landscaping Company
There are numerous benefits to investing in landscaping services for your Glendale, MO home. It boosts curb appeal, gives your home that "wow" factor, and creates an enjoyable space for you and loved one's to spend quality time outside.
But, to achieve what you're really looking for, you need to know what you want, and you need to find a landscaping company in Glendale, MO that can help you realize that. Below are 6 important things to consider if you're looking to find the right a landscaping company:
- What are the exact improvements I want done? It's imperative to have a clear idea of what work you want done to your property in order to locate the landscaping company that best fits your needs. Get all your ideas down on paper and make sure you give a prospective landscaping company a clear idea of what you envision for your property. When you're laying out your ideas to the landscapers, pay attention to what ideas landscaping companies are brainstorming as well. They should want to work with you to deliver what you want, but also use their expertise to get you the best possible results.
- Will what I envision work with the rest of my property? There are a lot of potential landscape design problems. Examples could include incorrect site and soil for plants, plants or shrubs may not fit the rest of your yard, or propose water features may be out-of-place. Work that is incorrectly done can lead to drainage or erosion issues. When consulting with a landscaping company, ask them their opinion on whether what you have in mind will fit into the surrounding property. That will give you a good sense of they're the right landscaping company to work with.
- How many services do they provide? Some Glendale, MO landscaping companies focus mainly on horticulture, while others specialize in building structures. If you want retaining walls, you probably don't want to hire a company that specializes in irrigation. Make sure the company you're hiring has experience with and expertise in all the enhancements you want to make.
- Are they designers as well as landscapers? Landscaping involves a lot more skills than just adding new plants or trimming them. Landscape design involves a lot of elements, such as proper utilization of color, space, transition, and proportion, and the optimal balancing of functionality with aesthetics. Look for a landscaping company in Glendale, MO that begins its process with expert and detailed design work.
- Do you like their previous work? Everybody has to start somewhere, but you'll still want a landscaping company with a clear, proven history of doing great work for Glendale, MO homeowners and allowing their properties to thrive. See if their website has a gallery or project spotlight so you can be sure their abilities and tastes match with what you want.
- How are their reviews? While it's good to see nice pictures online, you also need to find out what their Glendale-area clients have to say about their experience. Does the landscaping company take into account what the customer is looking for? Is their service friendly and can they meet a deadline? How's their client communication? Read several of their client testimonials and see what people say about them on Google and other sources. You'll want to feel confident that the people making over your yard will be reliable and that you'll enjoy working with them.
If you're looking for landscaping companies in Glendale, MO, consider Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our three decades of experience, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the admiration of countless Glendale, MO residents and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to discuss how we can transform your yard.
Our Landscaping Services in Glendale, MO
At Poynter, we enjoy working closely with homeowners and coming up with innovative solutions to turn out Glendale, MO clients' dreams into reality. We take an open-minded approach to landscaping in order to merge our expertise with your tastes. When you choose Poynter Landscaping, you'll get:
- Residential design — Our horticulture professionals, landscape architects, and craftsman builders work as a team to design landscaping projects that are both stunning and functional for Glendale, MO families. We guarantee your satisfaction because you'll know what you'll be getting before you even start.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to rely on flat blueprints or our explanations in order to get a feel for what your new yard may feel like. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can imagine yourself moving through the space.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only gives you the freedom to use your outdoor space after sunset, but it also makes your home safer. Additionally, nighttime navigation is easier and accents parts of your property that may not be prominent during the day.
- After care — We haven't stopped working for you once the crews have left. You'll have a one-on-one session with one of our gardening professionals, who can answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance — Not sure you want to rely on yourself for all the upkeep? Whether you're looking for biannual shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, or other help around the yard, we offer 4 different maintenance plans so your lawn will always look like new.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to what we can do for your lawn, we can build numerous enhancements so your home will become the neighborhood's favorite hangout spot, or just the perfect setting for your family and close friends to enjoy each other's company. Those include:
Already like how most of your property looks? Not ready to take on a big commitment just yet? Not to worry, Poynter Landscaping also does small projects and enhancements for Glendale, MO individuals and families who just want some light maintenance or add some extra lighting.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the Glendale, MO area that want to create a great first impression on customers and put their employees in a better mood.
Click on the following links to see what other services we offer in Glendale, MO:
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Gardening Services
Call a Premier Glendale, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
Our favorite thing to do is using our passion and expertise to give Glendale, MO homeowners their dream home, whether that completely transforming your exterior spave, installing a new outdoor fireplace, or just getting their flower beds ready for a new season. For an expert and experienced landscaping company in Glendale, MO, and to transform your property in ways you never expected, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.