Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Friends
Landscaping companies in Eureka, MO. Landscaping can turn any backyard into an elegant space. It increases the value of your property and can make anyone who drives by jealous. However, not all landscaping companies are created equal, and if the work is going to be done, it needs to be done right. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been a premiere landscaping company in the Eureka area for more than 30 years. We know how to use our impeccable design skills and innovative thinking to model and install what you've envisioned for your property. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or have a smaller gardening project we can help with, reach out to Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
What to Look For in a Eureka, MO Landscaping Company
There are countless advantages to investing in landscaping services for your Eureka, MO home. It boosts curb appeal, makes a wonderful first impression on family and friends, and creates an enjoyable space for you and loved one's to spend quality time outside.
But, in order to get the best results, you need to have a clear picture of what you expect, and you need to find a landscaping company in Eureka, MO that can help you achieve that. Below are 6 important questions to ask yourself when searching for a landscaping company:
- What type of landscaping work am I looking for? You need to come up with clear expectations for what work you want done to your property in order to find the landscaping company that will be able to do the job capably. Get all your ideas down on paper and make sure that landscaping company you're talking to understands what you're looking for. When you're speaking to the landscapers, pay attention to what ideas landscaping companies are brainstorming as well. They should do the work you want, but also have their own ideas based on their experience and expertise.
- Does what I want make sense with the rest of my yard? A lot of issues come with landscape design. Certain plants and soil types don't work well together, proposed shrubs or hardscaping may not fit the rest of your yard, or propose water features may be unbecoming. Some enhancements may lead to problems with drainage or erosion. When talking to landscaping companies, ask them their opinion on whether your ideas will fit into the surrounding property. That will give you a good sense of they're the right landscaping company to work with.
- Do they offer a variety of services? Some Eureka, MO landscaping companies focus mainly on design, while others build. If you're looking for a fire pit, you probably don't want to hire a landscaper that specializes in swimming pools. The best landscaping companies are versatile and see your property as a cohesive unit.
- Do they know how to design? Landscaping is more than just adding new plants or trimming them. A lot goes into landscape design, such as the balancing of color, space, transition, and proportion, and how aesthetics lean into use. Look for a landscaping company in Eureka, MO that can see the potential in your existing properly and come up with innovative ideas to enhance it.
- Do you like their previous work? Everybody has to start somewhere, but you'll still want a landscaping company with a clear, proven history of doing great work for Eureka, MO homeowners and allowing their properties to thrive. Go through their website to see if there's a gallery or project spotlight so you can be sure their abilities and tastes match with what you want.
- Do they have good reviews? While it's good to see nice pictures online, you also need to find out what their Eureka-area clients think about their experience working with the landscaping company. Does the landscaping company take into account what the customer is looking for? Are they prompt, friendly, and considerate? Do they answer or call back when you call? Read several of their client testimonials and see what people say about them on Google and other sources. You'll want to know that the people making over your yard will be reliable and that you'll enjoy working with them.
If you're searching for landscaping companies in Eureka, MO, consider Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our 30 years of experience, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the acclaim of countless Eureka, MO individuals and families and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have been awarded 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to see how we can deliver the home you always wanted.
Our Landscaping Services in Eureka, MO
At Poynter, we thrive on working closely with homeowners and thinking outside the box to deliver our Eureka, MO clients the outside experience they've always wanted. We take collaborative approach to landscaping in order to fit what we do best with what you want most. Our landscaping services include:
- Residential design — Our horticulture professionals, landscape architects, and craftsman builders work as a team to design beautiful and functional properties for Eureka, MO families. Our attention to detail, design expertise, and pre-planning ensure your satisfaction at the end of a project.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to depend on 2D renderings in order to get a feel for what your new yard may feel like. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can imagine yourself moving through the space.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only allows you to enjoy your outdoor space after sunset, but it also increases your home's security. Additionally, nighttime navigation is easier and accents parts of your property that may not be prominent during the day.
- After care — We haven't stopped working for you once we've given you the backyard of your dreams. You'll have a one-on-one session with one of our gardening professionals, who can answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance — Don't have time or interest to care for your new lawn yourself? Whether you're looking for seasonal shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, bed maintenance, or other yard work, we offer 4 different maintenance plans so your lawn will always look fresh.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to what we can do for your lawn, we can create a variety of structures to help make your home everyone's favorite gather spot, or just the perfect setting for your family and close friends to enjoy each other's company. We can design and install:
Already satisfied with the general layout of your lawn? Not ready to take on a big commitment just yet? No problem, Poynter Landscaping also does small projects and enhancements for Eureka, MO individuals and families who just want to shape things up between seasons or an extra garden all.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the Eureka, MO area that want to create a welcoming space for customers and improve employee health.
Check out the links more to see what other services we offer in Eureka, MO:
- Custom Fire Pits
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Gardening Services
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Landscaping Company
- Landscape Architecture
Call a Premier Eureka, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
Our favorite thing to do is using our passion and expertise to give Eureka, MO individuals and families their dream home, whether that completely transforming your exterior spave, installing a new outdoor fire pit, or just getting their flower beds ready for a new season. For the premier landscaping company in Eureka, MO, and to see your home become something you never could have envisioned, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.