Give Your Property The Makeover It Deserves
Landscaping companies in St. Charles County, MO. Landscaping can turn any backyard into an elegant space. It increases the value of your property and can make all your family and friends jealous. However, not all landscaping companies are created equal, and choosing the wrong company could lead to inferior results. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been helping St. Charles County, MO residents achieve their dream homes for over three decades. We know how to use our impeccable design skills and innovative thinking to model and install what you've envisioned for your property. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or have a smaller gardening project we can help with, reach out to Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
What to Look For in a St. Charles County, MO Landscaping Company
There are countless benefits to investing in landscaping services for your St. Charles County, MO home. It boosts curb appeal, makes your house stand out, and creates an enjoyable space for you and loved one's to spend quality time outside.
However, in order to get the best results, you need to have a clear picture of what you expect, and you need to choose a landscaping company in St. Charles County, MO that can help you realize that. Below are 6 important questions to ask yourself when searching for a landscaping company:
- What are the exact improvements I want done? It's imperative to come up with a clear idea of what work you want done to your property in order to find the landscaping company that will be able to do the job capably. Make a list, sketch ideas, and make sure that landscaping company you're talking to understands what you're looking for. When you share your ideas, see if you like what they say back. They should do the work you want, but also use their expertise to get you the best possible results.
- Does what I want make sense with the rest of my property? A lot of issues come with landscape design. Examples could include incorrect site and soil for plants, proposed shrubs or hardscaping may not fit the rest of your yard, or water features may not look right with your lawn. Work that is incorrectly done can lead to problems with drainage or erosion. When consulting with a landscaping company, see what they think of whether your ideas will fit into the surrounding property. If they propose alternatives or solutions that make sense, that may be a sign that they know what they're doing.
- How many services do they provide? Some St. Charles County, MO landscaping companies focus mainly on design, while others build. If you want retaining walls, it may not be the best idea to hire a company that mostly has experience in horticulture. The best landscaping companies will have experience in a variety of different services and take a comprehensive view of your yard.
- Are they accomplished landscape designers? Landscaping is more than just planting and building. A lot goes into landscape design, such as the balancing of color, space, transition, and proportion, and the the intersection of functionality aesthetics. You'll want a landscaping company in St. Charles County, MO that can see the potential in your existing properly and come up with innovative solutions to enhance it.
- Do they have a portfolio of completed projects? Everybody has to start somewhere, but you'll still want a landscaping company with a clear, demonstrated track record of doing great work for St. Charles County, MO homeowners and allowing their properties to thrive. Go through their website to see if there's a gallery or project spotlight so you can be sure their abilities and tastes match with what you want.
- How are their reviews? Pictures of completed projects are one thing, but what do their St. Charles County-area clients think about their experience. Does the landscaping company listen to ideas? Are they prompt, friendly, and considerate? Do they answer or call back when you call? Read several of their client testimonials and see what people say about them on Google and other sources. You'll want to know that the people transforming your yard will be reliable and that it'll be a pleasant client experience for you.
If you're looking for landscaping companies in St. Charles County, MO, consider Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our three decades of experience, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the admiration of countless St. Charles County, MO individuals and families and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to see how we can transform your yard.
Poynter's St. Charles County, MO Landscaping Company
At Poynter, we thrive on working closely with homeowners and coming up with innovative solutions to turn out St. Charles County, MO clients' dreams into reality. We take an open-minded approach to landscaping in order to fit what we do best with what you want most. With our landscapers, you'll get:
- Residential design — Before we get started on your lawn, our professionals will work as a team to design beautiful and functional properties for St. Charles County, MO homeowners. We guarantee your satisfaction because you'll know what you'll be getting before you even start.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — It won't be necessary to rely on 2D renderings in order to visualize yourself in your new yard. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can imagine yourself moving through the space.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only gives you the freedom to use your outdoor space after sunset, but it also makes your home safer. Additionally, you'll be able to get around your property more easily and accents parts of your property that may not be prominent during the day.
- After care — We haven't stopped working for you once the crews have left. You'll have a one-on-one session with one of our gardening experts, who can answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance — Not sure you want to depend on yourself to keep your new yard in pristine condition? Whether you want biannual shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, or other help around the yard, we offer 4 different maintenance plans so your lawn will always be professionally taken care of.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to what we can do for your lawn, we can create a variety of structures so your home will become the neighborhood's favorite hangout spot, or just a great setting for your family and close friends to enjoy each other's company. Those include:
Already satisfied with the general layout of your lawn? Not sure you're willing to dive into a huge project yet? No problem, we also offer small projects and enhancements for St. Charles County, MO homeowners who just want to shape things up between seasons or an extra garden all.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the St. Charles County, MO area that want their property to look attractive, safe, and functional.
Click on the links more to see what other services we offer in St. Charles County, MO:
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Gardening Services
Call a Premier St. Charles County, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
Our favorite thing to do is doing what we do best to give St. Charles County, MO homeowners their dream home, whether that completely transforming your exterior spave, installing a new outdoor fireplace, or just getting their flower beds ready for a new season. For the premier landscaping company in St. Charles County, MO, and to see your home become something you never could have envisioned, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.