Create a Welcoming Space for Family and Friends
Landscaping companies in St. Louis, MO. Landscaping can make an ordinary home look elegant, and a stylish house look like a luxurious villa. It increases the value of your home and can make all your neighbors jealous. However, that's only true if you have the right landscaping company. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been helping St. Louis, MO homeowners achieve their dream homes for more than 30 years. We know how to take your vision and needs, and combine them with our expertise and innovative designs to create stunning landscapes and yards. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or have a smaller gardening project we can help with, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
What to Look For in a St. Louis, MO Landscaping Company
There are numerous benefits to having landscaping work done for your St. Louis, MO home. It boosts curb appeal, makes your house stand out, and creates an enjoyable space for you and loved one's to spend quality time outside.
But, in order to get the best results, you need to have a clear picture of what you expect, and you need to find a landscaping company in St. Louis, MO that can fit those needs. Below are 6 essential questions to consider when searching for a landscaping company:
- What type of landscaping work am I looking for? You need to have a clear idea of what work you want done to your property in order to find the landscaping company that offers those services. Make a list, sketch ideas, and make sure that landscaping company you're talking to understands what you're looking for. When you're laying out your ideas to the landscapers, pay attention to what ideas landscaping companies are offering you. They should work to ensure you get what you're requesting, but also use their expertise to get you the best possible results.
- Does what I want make sense with the rest of my property? A lot of issues come with landscape design. Examples could include incorrect site and soil for plants, plants or shrubs may not fit the rest of your yard, or water features may not look right with your lawn. Work that is incorrectly done can lead to drainage or erosion issues. When talking to landscaping companies, see what they think of whether your ideas will fit into the surrounding property. That will give you a good sense of they're the right landscaping company to work with.
- How many services do they provide? Some St. Louis, MO landscaping companies focus principally on flora and gardening, while others focus more on structures like walls or terraces. If you want a new patio, it may not be the best idea to pick a landscaper that specializes in shrubs. Make sure the company you're hiring has experience with and expertise in all the enhancements you want to make.
- Do they know how to design? Landscaping involves a lot more skills than just planting and building. Landscape design involves a lot of elements, such as how best to blend color, space, transition, and proportion, and the optimal balancing of functionality with aesthetics. Look for a landscaping company in St. Louis, MO that begins its process with expert and detailed design work.
- Do you like their portfolio? Be sure to look what they've done for other St. Louis, MO homeowners and see if it's similar to what you're looking for. See if their website has a gallery or project spotlight so you know you're hiring somebody that can deliver.
- Do they have good reviews? While it's good to see nice pictures online, you also need to find out what their St. Louis-area customers have to say about their experience. Does the landscaping company listen to ideas? Is their service friendly and on-time? Do they answer or call back when you call? Take a look at their client testimonials and see what people say about them on Google and other sources. You'll want to know that the people working on your yard will be reliable and that it'll be a pleasant client experience for you.
If you're searching for landscaping companies in St. Louis, MO, give a call to Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our 30 years of experience, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the admiration of countless St. Louis, MO residents and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have been awarded 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to discuss what we can do for you.
Our Landscaping Services in St. Louis, MO
At Poynter, we thrive on exchanging ideas and thinking outside the box to turn out St. Louis, MO clients' dreams into reality. We take collaborative approach to landscaping in order to fit what we do best with what you want most. Our landscaping services include:
- Residential design — Before we get started on your lawn, our experts will work as a team to design landscaping projects that are both beautiful and functional for St. Louis, MO families. Our attention to detail, design expertise, and pre-planning ensure your satisfaction at the end of a project.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to rely on 2D drawings in order to visualize yourself in your new yard. We can provide you with 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can imagine yourself moving through the space.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only gives you the freedom to use your outdoor space after dark, but it also makes your home safer. Beyond that, nighttime navigation is easier and architectural features of your home can be accented at night.
- After care — Our job isn't done once we've given you the backyard of your dreams. You'll have a one-on-one session with one of our gardening professionals, who can answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance — Not sure you want to depend on yourself to keep your new yard in pristine condition? Whether you're looking for biannual shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, weeding, or other yard work, check out our 4 different tiers of maintenance plans so your lawn will always look fresh.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to what we can do for your lawn, we can create a variety of structures to help make your home friends' and family's favorite gather spot, or just a great place to reminisce and crack jokes with those closest to you. We can design and install:
Already satisfied with the general layout of your lawn? Not ready to take on a big commitment just yet? Not to worry, Poynter Landscaping also does small projects and enhancements for St. Louis, MO residents who just want some light maintenance or add some extra lighting.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the St. Louis, MO area that want to create a great first impression on customers and put their employees in a better mood.
Click on the following links to see what else Poynter Landscape offers in St. Louis, MO:
- Custom Fire Pits
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Gardening Services
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Landscaping Company
- Landscape Architecture
Call a Premier St. Louis, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
We love nothing more than using our passion and expertise to give St. Louis, MO individuals and families the home they always wanted, whether that means a full landscaping and hardscaping makeover, installing a new outdoor fire pit, or taking care of lawn and plant maintenance so they don't have to. For an expert and experienced landscaping company in St. Louis, MO, and to transform your property in ways you never expected, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.