Create a Welcoming Space for Family and Neighbors
Landscaping companies in Kirkwood, MO. Landscaping can make a standard looking home look sophisticated, and a stylish house look like a luxurious villa. It adds value to your property and will make all your family and friends jealous. However, that's only true if you hire the right landscaping company. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been helping Kirkwood, MO individuals and families achieve their dream homes for more than three decades. We know how to use our impeccable design skills and innovative thinking to model and install what you've envisioned for your property. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or are just looking for to fix some drainage issues, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.
How to Choose the Right Kirkwood, MO Landscaping Company
There are a lot of advantages to having landscaping work done for your Kirkwood, MO home. It improves curb appeal, makes your house stand out, and can give you an outdoor living room.
But, in order to get the best results, you need to know what you want, and you need to find a landscaping company in Kirkwood, MO that can help you realize that. Below are 6 essential questions to ask yourself if you're looking to find the right a landscaping company:
- What type of landscaping work am I looking for? It's imperative to come up with clear expectations for how you want your transformed property to look in order to locate the landscaping company that will be able to do the job capably. Make a list, sketch ideas, and make sure you give a prospective landscaping company a clear idea of what you envision for your property. When you're laying out your ideas to the landscapers, pay attention to what ideas landscaping companies are brainstorming as well. They should work to ensure you get what you're requesting, but also have their own ideas based on their experience and expertise.
- Will what I envision work with the rest of my property? There are a lot of potential landscape design problems. Examples could include incorrect site and soil for plants, plants or shrubs may not fit the surrounding foliage and architecture, or propose water features may be unbecoming. Work that is incorrectly done can lead to problems with drainage or erosion. When talking to landscaping companies, see what they think of how what you have in mind will fit into the surrounding property. If they propose alternatives or solutions that make sense, that may be a sign that they know what they're doing.
- Do they offer a variety of services? Some Kirkwood, MO landscaping companies mostly flora and gardening, while others focus more on structures like walls or terraces. If you want someone to redesign your driveway, you probably don't want to pick a landscaper that specializes in irrigation. The best landscaping companies are versatile and take a comprehensive view of your yard.
- Are they accomplished landscape designers? Landscaping is more than just adding new plants or trimming them. A lot goes into landscape design, such as how best to blend color, space, transition, and proportion, and how aesthetics lean into function. You'll want a landscaping company in Kirkwood, MO that begins its process with expert and detailed design work.
- Do they have a portfolio of completed projects? Everybody has to start somewhere, but you'll still want a landscaping company with a clear, proven track record of doing great work for Kirkwood, MO homeowners and allowing their properties to thrive. Go through their website to see if there's a gallery or project spotlight so you know you're hiring somebody that can deliver.
- How are their reviews? While it's good to see nice pictures online, you also need to find out what their Kirkwood-area clients have to say about their experience working with the landscaping company. Does the landscaping company listen to ideas? Are they prompt, friendly, and considerate? Are they easy to get a hold of? Take a look at their client testimonials and see what people say about them on Google and other sources. You'll want to feel confident that the people making over your yard will be reliable and that it'll be a pleasant client experience for you.
If you're searching for landscaping companies in Kirkwood, MO, consider Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our three decades of experience, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the admiration of many Kirkwood, MO residents and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to discuss how we can transform your yard.
Poynter's Kirkwood, MO Landscaping Company
At Poynter, we enjoy working closely with homeowners and coming up with innovative solutions to build our Kirkwood, MO clients the exterior living space they've always wanted. We take an open-minded approach to landscaping in order to fit what we do best with what you want most. Our landscaping services include:
- Residential design — Our horticulture professionals, landscape architects, and craftsman builders work as a team to design landscaping projects that are both stunning and functional for Kirkwood, MO homeowners. Our attention to detail, design expertise, and pre-planning ensure your satisfaction at the end of a project.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to rely on 2D renderings in order to get a feel for what your new yard may feel like. We can provide you with 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can imagine yourself moving through the space.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only gives you the freedom to use your outdoor space once the sun goes down, but it also increases your home's security. Additionally, nighttime navigation is easier and accents parts of your property that may not be prominent during the day.
- After care — Our job isn't done once we've given you the backyard of your dreams. You'll have a one-on-one session with one of our gardening experts, who can answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance — Don't have time or interest to care for your new lawn yourself? Whether you're looking for seasonal shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, weeding, or other yard work, check out our 4 different tiers of maintenance plans so your lawn will always be professionally taken care of.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to horticulture and landscaping expertise, we can build numerous enhancements to help make your home the preferred barbecue spot in the neighborhood, or just the perfect setting to reminisce and crack jokes with those closest to you. Those include:
Already satisfied with the general layout of your lawn? Not sure you're willing to dive into a huge project yet? No worries, we also offer small projects and enhancements for Kirkwood, MO individuals and families who just want to shape things up between seasons or add some extra lighting.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the Kirkwood, MO area that want to create a welcoming space for customers and improve employee health.
Take a look at the following links to see what else Poynter Landscape offers in Kirkwood, MO:
- Custom Hot Tubs
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
Call a Premier Kirkwood, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
We love nothing more than doing what we do best to give Kirkwood, MO individuals and families their dream home, whether that completely transforming your exterior spave, installing a new outdoor fire pit, or taking care of lawn and plant maintenance so they don't have to. For an expert and experienced landscaping company in Kirkwood, MO, and to see your home become something you never could have envisioned, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.