Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Friends
Landscaping companies in Brentwood, MO. Landscaping can make a standard looking house look sophisticated, and a stylish house look like a luxurious villa. It adds value to your home and will make all your neighbors jealous. However, you need to make sure you have the right landscaping company. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been a leading landscaping company in the Brentwood area for over 30 years. We know how to take your vision and needs, and merge them with our expertise and out-of-the-box designs to create stunning landscapes and yards. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or simply want some new plantings for a new season, reach out to Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.
What to Look For in a Brentwood, MO Landscaping Company
There are numerous advantages to having landscaping work done for your Brentwood, MO home. It boosts curb appeal, gives your home that "wow" factor, and creates an enjoyable space for you and loved one's to spend quality time outside.
But, to achieve what you're really looking for, you need to know what you want, and you need to choose a landscaping company in Brentwood, MO that can fit those needs. Below are 6 important questions to ask yourself before hiring a landscaping company:
- What type of landscaping work am I looking for? You need to have a clear idea of what work you want done to your property in order to locate the landscaping company that best fits your needs. Make a list, sketch ideas, and make sure that landscaping company you're talking to understands what you're looking for. When you share your ideas, see if you like what they say back. They should want to work with you to deliver what you want, but also have their own ideas based on their experience and expertise.
- Will what I envision work with the rest of my yard? There are a lot of potential landscape design problems. Examples could include incorrect site and soil for plants, plants or shrubs may not fit the surrounding foliage and architecture, or propose water features may be out-of-place. Some enhancements may lead to drainage or erosion issues. When consulting with a landscaping company, see what they think of whether what you have in mind will fit into the surrounding property. If they propose alternatives or solutions that make sense, that may be a sign that they know what they're doing.
- Do they offer a variety of services? Some Brentwood, MO landscaping companies mostly flora and gardening, while others focus more on structures like walls or terraces. If you want retaining walls, you probably don't want to pick a company that specializes in shrubs. Make sure the company you're hiring has experience with and expertise in all the enhancements you want to make.
- Are they accomplished landscape designers? Landscaping involves a lot more skills than just putting in the work on the ground. A lot goes into landscape design, such as proper utilization of color, space, transition, and proportion, and how aesthetics lean into use. You'll want a landscaping company in Brentwood, MO that can see the potential in your existing properly and come up with innovative solutions to enhance it.
- Do you like their previous work? Be sure to look what they've done for other Brentwood, MO homeowners and see if it impresses you. See if their website has a gallery or project spotlight so you know you're hiring somebody that can deliver.
- Do they have good reviews? Pictures of completed projects are one thing, but what do their Brentwood-area clients have to say about their experience working with the landscaping company. Does the landscaping company take into account what the customer is looking for? Are they prompt, friendly, and considerate? Are they easy to get a hold of? Read several of their client testimonials and see what people say about them on Google and other sources. You'll want to feel confident that the people making over your yard will do the job right and that it'll be a pleasant client experience for you.
If you're looking for landscaping companies in Brentwood, MO, give a call to Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our three decades of helping homeowners transform their yards, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the admiration of many Brentwood, MO residents and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have been awarded 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to discuss how we can deliver the exterior space of your dreams.
Poynter's Brentwood, MO Landscaping Company
At Poynter, we thrive on exchanging ideas and thinking outside the box to deliver our Brentwood, MO clients the outside experience of their dreams. We take collaborative approach to landscaping in order to fit what we do best with what you want most. With our landscapers, you'll get:
- Residential design — Before we get started on your lawn, our experts will work as a team to design landscaping projects that are both stunning and functional for Brentwood, MO homeowners. We guarantee your satisfaction because you'll know what you'll be getting before you even start.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to depend on flat blueprints or our explanations in order to get a feel for what your new yard may feel like. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos to give you an in-depth sense of what using and living in the space will feel like.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only allows you to enjoy your outdoor space after sunset, but it also makes you and your family safer. Additionally, you'll be able to get around your property more easily and architectural features of your home can be accented at night.
- After care — We haven't stopped working for you once the crews have left. We'll teach you how to properly water and care for your plants, and how to plan your irrigation system.
- Maintenance — Don't have time or interest to care for your new lawn yourself? Whether you're looking for biannual shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, bed maintenance, or other yard work, check out our 4 different tiers of maintenance plans so your lawn will always look like new.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to what we can do for your plants, shrubs, and trees, we can create a variety of structures to help make your home the neighborhood's favorite hangout spot, or just a great place to reminisce and crack jokes with those closest to you. Those include:
Already like how most of your property looks? Not ready to take on a big commitment just yet? Not to worry, we also offer small projects and enhancements for Brentwood, MO residents who just want some light maintenance or a small fire pit.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the Brentwood, MO area that want to create a great first impression on clients and put their employees in a better mood.
Click on the links more to see what else Poynter Landscape offers in Brentwood, MO:
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Gardening Services
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
Call a Premier Brentwood, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
Our favorite thing to do is doing what we do best to give Brentwood, MO residents the home they always wanted, whether that completely transforming your exterior spave, installing a new outdoor fire pit, or taking care of lawn and plant maintenance so they don't have to. For the premier landscaping company in Brentwood, MO, and to transform your property in ways you never expected, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.