Turn Your Dreams Into a Reality
Landscaping companies in Valley Park, MO. Landscaping can make an ordinary home look refined, and a stylish house look like a castle. It increases the value of your home and can make all your neighbors jealous. However, that's only true if you have the right landscaping company. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been a premiere landscaping company in the Valley Park area for more than three decades. We know how to take your vision and needs, and merge them with our expertise and innovative designs to create stunning landscapes and yards. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or are just looking for some new plantings for a new season, call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
How to Hire the Right Valley Park, MO Landscaping Company
There are a lot of advantages to investing in landscaping services for your Valley Park, MO home. It improves curb appeal, makes your house stand out, and extends your living space to your entire property.
However, to achieve what you're really looking for, you need to have a clear picture of what you expect, and you need to hire a landscaping company in Valley Park, MO that can fit those needs. Below are 6 crucial questions to ask yourself when searching for a landscaping company:
- What are the exact enhancements I want done? You need to come up with a clear idea of how you want your transformed yard to look in order to locate the landscaping company that offers those services. Get all your ideas down on paper and make sure you give a prospective landscaping company a clear idea of what you envision for your property. When you share your ideas, pay attention to what ideas landscaping companies are brainstorming as well. They should work to ensure you get what you're requesting, but also have their own ideas based on their experience and expertise.
- Does what I want make sense with the rest of my property? There are a lot of potential landscape design problems. Certain plants and soil types don't work well together, proposed shrubs or hardscaping may not go well with the rest of your yard, or propose water features may be unbecoming. Some enhancements may lead to drainage or erosion issues. When talking to landscaping companies, see what they think of how what you have in mind will mesh with your yard. That will give you a good sense of they're the right landscaping company to work with.
- How many services do they provide? Some Valley Park, MO landscaping companies mostly plants, trees, and shrubs, while others specialize in hardscaping. If you're looking for a fire pit, it may not be the best idea to hire a landscaper that mostly has experience in shrubs. The best landscaping companies are versatile and see your property as a cohesive unit.
- Do they know how to design? Landscaping involves a lot more skills than just putting in the work on the ground. A lot goes into landscape design, such as the balancing of color, space, transition, and proportion, and how aesthetics lean into function. Look for a landscaping company in Valley Park, MO that begins its process with expert and detailed design work.
- Do you like their previous work? Be sure to look what they've done for other Valley Park, MO homeowners and see if it's similar to what you're looking for. See if their website has a gallery or project spotlight so you can be sure their abilities and tastes match with what you want.
- Do they have good reviews? Pictures of completed projects are one thing, but what do their Valley Park-area clients think about their experience. Does the landscaping company take into account what the customer is looking for? Are they prompt, friendly, and considerate? How's their client communication? Read several of their client testimonials and see what people say about them on Google and other sources. You'll want to know that the people making over your yard will be reliable and that it'll be a pleasant client experience for you.
If you're looking for landscaping companies in Valley Park, MO, give a call to Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our three decades of helping homeowners transform their homes, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the admiration of many Valley Park, MO residents and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have been awarded 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to learn more about how we can transform your yard.
Poynter's Valley Park, MO Landscaping Company
At Poynter, we enjoy exchanging ideas and thinking outside the box to build our Valley Park, MO clients the exterior living space they've always wanted. We take an open-minded approach to landscaping in order to fit what we do best with what you want most. With our landscapers, you'll get:
- Residential design — Before we get started on your lawn, our experts will work as a team to design landscaping projects that are both beautiful and functional for Valley Park, MO families. We guarantee your satisfaction because you'll know what you'll be getting before you even start.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to depend on flat blueprints or our explanations in order to visualize yourself in your new yard. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can imagine yourself moving through the space.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only allows you to enjoy your outdoor space once the sun goes down, but it also makes you and your family safer. Beyond that, you'll be able to get around your property more easily and accents parts of your property that may not be prominent during the day.
- After care — Our job isn't done once we've given you the backyard of your dreams. We'll teach you how to properly water and care for your plants, and how to plan your irrigation system.
- Maintenance — Don't have time or interest to care for your new lawn yourself? Whether you want occasional shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, bed maintenance, or other yard work, we offer 4 different maintenance plans so your lawn will always be professionally taken care of.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to horticulture and landscaping expertise, we can build numerous enhancements to help make your home the neighborhood's favorite hangout spot, or just the perfect setting for your family and close friends to enjoy each other's company. Those include:
Already satisfied with the general layout of your lawn? Not ready to take on a big commitment just yet? No problem, Poynter Landscaping also does small projects and enhancements for Valley Park, MO homeowners who just want to shape things up between seasons or an extra garden all.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the Valley Park, MO area that want their property to look attractive, safe, and functional.
Check out the links more to see what other services we offer in Valley Park, MO:
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
Call a Premier Valley Park, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
We love nothing more than doing what we do best to give Valley Park, MO homeowners their dream home, whether that completely transforming your exterior spave, installing a new outdoor kitchen, or just getting their flower beds ready for a new season. For an expert and experienced landscaping company in Valley Park, MO, and to see your home become something you never could have envisioned, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.