Create a Welcoming Space for Family and Friends
Landscaping companies in Glencoe, MO. Landscaping can make a standard looking home look sophisticated, and a stylish house look like a palace. It increases the value of your property and can make you the envy of the neighborhood. However, that's only true if you have the right landscaping company. Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design has been a leading landscaping company in the Glencoe area for more than 30 years. We know how to take your vision and needs, and merge them with our expertise and out-of-the-box designs to create stunning landscapes and yards. If you're considering a makeover for your home, or have a smaller gardening project we can help with, reach out to Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.
What to Look For in a Glencoe, MO Landscaping Company
There are numerous advantages to landscaping and hardscaping for your Glencoe, MO home. It improves curb appeal, makes a wonderful first impression on family and friends, and creates an enjoyable space for you and loved one's to spend quality time outside.
But, to achieve what you're really looking for, you need to have a clear picture of what you expect, and you need to find a landscaping company in Glencoe, MO that can fit those needs. Below are 6 essential things to consider before hiring a landscaping company:
- What type of landscaping work am I looking for? You need to come up with a clear idea of how you want your new property to look in order to locate the landscaping company that best fits your needs. Get all your ideas down on paper and make sure you give a prospective landscaping company a clear idea of what you envision for your property. When you share your ideas, see if you like what they say back. They should work to ensure you get what you're requesting, but also have their own ideas based on their experience and expertise.
- Does what I want make sense with the rest of my yard? There are a lot of potential landscape design problems. Certain plants and soil types don't work well together, plants or shrubs may not fit the surrounding foliage and architecture, or propose water features may be unbecoming. Some enhancements may lead to problems with drainage or erosion. When consulting with a landscaping company, ask them their opinion on how what you have in mind will mesh with your yard. That will give you a good sense of they're the right landscaping company to work with.
- How many services do they provide? Some Glencoe, MO landscaping companies mostly design, while others build. If you're looking for a new patio, you probably don't want to pick a landscaper that mostly has experience in irrigation. Make sure the company you're hiring has experience with and expertise in all the enhancements you want to make.
- Are they accomplished landscape designers? Landscaping is more than just planting and building. A lot goes into landscape design, such as the balancing of color, space, transition, and proportion, and how aesthetics lean into use. Look for a landscaping company in Glencoe, MO that begins its process with expert and detailed design work.
- Do you like their portfolio? Be sure to look what they've done for other Glencoe, MO homeowners and see if it's similar to what you're looking for. See if their website has a gallery or project spotlight so you know you're hiring somebody that can deliver.
- How are their reviews? While it's good to see nice pictures online, you also need to find out what their Glencoe-area clients think about their experience. Does the landscaping company take into account what the customer is looking for? Are they prompt, friendly, and considerate? Are they easy to get a hold of? Take a look at their client testimonials or look at their Google reviews. You'll want to feel confident that the people transforming your yard will do the job right and that it'll be a pleasant client experience for you.
If you're looking for landscaping companies in Glencoe, MO, reach out to Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction. In our three decades of experience, we have earned an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the praise of many Glencoe, MO individuals and families and St. Louis Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, and have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design Awards. Contact us today to see how we can transform your yard.
Poynter's Glencoe, MO Landscaping Company
At Poynter, we enjoy working closely with homeowners and coming up with innovative solutions to turn out Glencoe, MO clients' dreams into reality. We take collaborative approach to landscaping in order to merge our expertise with your needs. With our landscapers, you'll get:
- Residential design — Before we get started on your lawn, our professionals will work as a team to design landscaping projects that are both stunning and functional for Glencoe, MO residents. We guarantee your satisfaction because you'll know what you'll be getting before you even start.
Download Free Outdoor Living Design Guide
- Digital 3D Rendering — It won't be necessary to rely on 2D renderings in order to get a feel for what your new yard may feel like. We can provide you with 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can imagine yourself moving through the space.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only allows you to enjoy your outdoor space once the sun goes down, but it also increases your home's security. Additionally, you'll be able to get around your property more easily and accents parts of your property that may not be prominent during the day.
- After care — Our job isn't done once the crews have left. You'll have a one-on-one session with one of our horticulture maintenance experts, who can answer any questions you may have.
- Maintenance — Don't have time or interest to care for your new lawn yourself? Whether you're looking for seasonal shrub bed cleanup, new plantings, or other help around the yard, check out our 4 different tiers of maintenance plans so your lawn will always look like new.
- Hardscape structures — In addition to horticulture and landscaping expertise, we can create a variety of structures to help make your home the neighborhood's favorite hangout spot, or just the perfect setting to reminisce and crack jokes with those closest to you. We can design and install:
Already like how most of your property looks? Not sure you're willing to dive into a huge project yet? Not to worry, Poynter Landscaping also does small projects and enhancements for Glencoe, MO individuals and families who just want to shape things up between seasons or a small fire pit.
We also offer commercial design for businesses in the Glencoe, MO area that want their property to look attractive, safe, and functional.
Take a look at the links more to see what else Poynter Landscape offers in Glencoe, MO:
- Custom Fire Pits
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Gardening Services
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Landscaping Company
- Landscape Architecture
Call a Premier Glencoe, MO Landscaping Company Today | Poynter Landscaping
Our favorite thing to do is doing what we do best to give Glencoe, MO homeowners the home they always wanted, whether that means a full landscaping and hardscaping makeover, installing a new outdoor fireplace, or just getting their flower beds ready for a new season. For a leading landscaping company in Glencoe, MO, and to see your home become something you never could have envisioned, call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.