Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in Town and Country, MO Free up more time for yourself and your family and make your friends jealous by putting your property in the care of Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in Town and Country, MO. Whether you're interested in new perennials to augment architectural features of your home, or want to revamp your entire yard, our horticulturists, landscapers, and designers will create a unique garden that makes your home stand out. For professional gardening services in Town and Country, MO, call Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
6 Benefits of Professional Gardening Services in Town and Country, MO
While many Town and Country, MO residents have made horticulture a hobby, more demanding projects are usually best done by professionals. Other Town and Country, MO residents may not be confident enough in their abilities to manage their lawn themselves. The top 6 benefits of contracting professional gardening services in Town and Country, MO are:
- Time — Many Town and Country, MO residents would rather relax or run errands on the weekends than manage their garden. By hiring professional gardening services you can have the home exterior you want without interrupting your day to day life.
- Money — It may seem counter-intuitive, but hiring professional gardening services can save you money down the road. If the plants don't hold, you'll have to go back and buy materials, plants, and seeds all over again. You also won't have to spend money on equipment.
- Knowledge — Town and Country, MO has a tricky climate, with large variations of temperature between seasons and challenging clay soils. A professional will know how to set up your plants for success and how to make sure they get the care they need to grow.
- Maintenance — Every garden needs a checkup now and then. Professionals will get to know your plants just like doctor gets to know a patient after several visits.
- Superior Design — Professionals know how to look at a home front or backyard from a creative perspective. We'll look at colors, plant height, and other factors to design a truly beautiful garden.
- Curb Appeal — A carefully planned garden enhances the curb appeal of your home. With professional Town and Country, MO gardening services, your neighbors will be jealous that they don't have your house.
Poynter's Gardening Services in Town and Country, MO
Whether you need a few touch-ups or a whole landscaping upgrade, we know how to deliver. Our gardening services in Town and Country, MO include:
We'll inspect your Town and Country property and ask about your preferences to determine of what plants will thrive there. We can plant:
- Shade trees such as Oaks, Maples, and Elms
- Ornamental trees that flower and have some fall color
- Evergreen trees that will survive through the winter and screen your property
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that flower for 3-8 weeks or have a striking foliage color, then die in the colder months and return in the spring
- Annual plants that complete their life cycle within one year, but are incredibly colorful
- Gardening Maintenance
If you're already satisfied with your plants and the way your garden looks, you can enjoy one of our several maintenance plans:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need help one time to take care of flower beds or clean up leaves.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who enjoy the fun aspects of gardening but want help with the finer details. We'll hand weed, trim, remove debris, do pre- and post-emergent care, and more.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — This has the same services as our basic plan, but we come every month and offer a lifetime plant warranty. We get to know your garden better and stay on top of deadheading and other basic maintenance tasks so you can enjoy your garden without having to spend the time maintaining it.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — Same basic services as above, plus extra visits become more familiar with your garden and do spring set-up and fall cleanup.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll get rid of any annuals that aren't coming back and prepare your beds for new annuals, install flowers ideal for planting in spring,|prune your perennials, and more.
In the fall, we'll do basic lawn cleanup as well as the heavy lifting to get your trees, shrubs, and beds ready for the winter.
- Drainage Solutions
The Town and Country, MO area can have heavy periods of rain that can go on for over a month. If you're noticing water in your basement, it may indicate that a serious rainfall could cause serious drainage issues. We'll use sound analysis and engineering to find the root cause of the issue and develop a plan that fixes it while looking great.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
Even if you're not looking for a complete makeover for your Town and Country, MO home's exterior, we're still here to offer a hand. We'll come to your property for anything from standing water and erosion to mulching.
- Irrigation Systems
A carefully designed sprinkler system is aesthetically pleasing and low-maintenance for you. We can install both drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems that can be entirely automated.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to be able to enjoy the beautiful work done to your home after dark? Any landscaping project should end with outdoor lighting. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services makes your driveway easier to navigate after dark. Outdoor lights increase the safety of your home by deterring burglars.
- After Care
You have the garden of your dreams, but now you're asking, "How do I take care of all this?" With our AfterCare program, one of our horticulture experts will work with you one-on-one to explain proper watering, irrigation system programming and plant care instruction, and will answer any additional questions you may have.
Whether you're interested in an individual service or want to give your lawn an entire makeover, call Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. No job is too small, and our Town and Country, MO gardening services professionals will deliver.
Other services we offer in Town and Country, MO include:
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Landscaping Companies
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
Town and Country, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have a creative and dedicated team of gardening professional that can handle anything form initial design to implementation. We believe in being efficient while thinking outside the box. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.