Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in Shrewsbury, MO Free up more time for yourself and your family and get the garden of your dreams by hiring Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in Shrewsbury, MO. Whether you're interested in new perennials to augment architectural features of your home, or want to revamp your entire yard, our experts will design and implement a garden that fits your home perfectly. For professional gardening services in Shrewsbury, MO, reach out to Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
6 Advantages to Professional Gardening Services in Shrewsbury, MO
While many Shrewsbury, MO residents consider themselves green thumbs, more ambitious projects often require the expertise of a professional. Other Shrewsbury, MO residents may not be confident enough in their abilities to manage their lawn themselves. The top 6 advantages to seeking out professional gardening services in Shrewsbury, MO are:
- Time — Many Shrewsbury, MO residents would rather relax or spend time with friends and family on the weekends than manage their garden. By hiring professional gardening services you can spend your free time doing what's most important to you and still get the garden you dream of.
- Money — It may seem contradictory, but hiring professional gardening services may end up being cheaper than doing it yourself. If don't properly plan and maintain your plantings, you may have to re-buy plants, soil, and mulch. Properly planting and maintaining a garden also requires a lot of expensive equipment — which we already have.
- Expertise — Shrewsbury, MO has a unique climate, with large variations of temperature between seasons and clay soils that often have limited ability to collect rainwater. A professional will know how to best introduce the plants to their beds and how to keep them growing and healthy.
- Maintenance — Every garden needs a checkup now and then. Professionals will get to know your lawn just like a teacher understands a student more as they have more classes together.
- Superior Design — Professionals see the exterior of your home as a potter sees a sheet of clay. We'll look at hues, plant height, and other factors to design a truly beautiful garden.
- Curb Appeal — A carefully planned garden enhances the curb appeal of your home. With professional Shrewsbury, MO gardening services, you can instantly become the envy of your neighbors, friends, and family.
Poynter's Gardening Services in Shrewsbury, MO
Whether you need a few touch-ups or a whole landscaping upgrade, Poynter Landscaping will get the job done. Our gardening services in Shrewsbury, MO include:
Considering the Shrewsbury area's climate and soil challenges, we'll pick out the best annuals, perennials, trees, and other plants that will root, preserve, and flourish. We can plant:
- Shade trees that typically don't flower, but have a great fall color
- Ornamental trees up to 35' tall and 35' wide
- Evergreen trees that will survive through the winter and create a sense of privacy
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that bloom over the spring and summer, die in fall and winter, and come back in the spring
- Annual plants that complete their life cycle within one year, but have spectacular flower colors
- Gardening Maintenance
If you're already satisfied with your plants and the way your garden looks, you can enjoy one of our several maintenance plans:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need help one time to take care of flower beds or clean up leaves.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who enjoy the fun aspects of gardening but want help with the heavy lifting. We'll hand weed, trim, remove debris, fertilize, and more.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — All the services you need to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded, including a lifetime plant warranty. We get to know your garden better and stay on top of deadheading and other basic maintenance tasks so you can reap the benefits of your garden without getting your hands dirty.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — This has the same services as our preferred plan, plus extra visits from our horticulture experts to plant annuals in the spring and do leaf removal in the fall.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll get rid of the old and make room for the new, apply a fresh mulch covering,|do weed control, and more.
In the fall, we'll do basic lawn cleanup as well as the heavy lifting to get your trees, shrubs, and beds ready for the winter.
- Drainage Solutions
The Shrewsbury, MO area can have heavy periods of rain that can last between 1 and 2 months. If you're noticing erosion, you may have a solvable drainage issue. We'll use sound analysis and engineering to find the root cause of the issue and offer solutions that are both aesthetically pleasing and functionally practical.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
No home exterior improvement in Shrewsbury, MO is too small for us to care about. We offer small enhancements ranging from standing water and erosion to edging garden walls and paths.
- Irrigation Systems
We can implement a sprinker system that keeps your garden hydrated while efficiently using water resources. We can install both drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems to reduce water waste and cost.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to be able to enjoy the beautiful work done to your home after sunset? We offer outdoor lighting so your garden looks amazing 24 hours a day. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services makes your driveway easier to navigate after dark. Outdoor lights also make your family safer as burglars are deterred by well-lit properties.
- After Care
Your Shrewsbury, MO home exterior looks amazing, but how long will it stay that way? With our AfterCare program, one of our horticulture experts will work with you one-on-one to explain proper watering, irrigation system programming and plant care instruction, and will answer any additional questions you may have.
Need your perennials trimmed? Or an entire revamping of your home's exterior? Whatever your gardening needs, reach out to Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. We care deeply about each project, no matter how or small, and our Shrewsbury, MO gardening services professionals have the expertise to make any lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
Other services we offer in Shrewsbury, MO include:
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
Shrewsbury, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have a creative and dedicated team of horticulturists, designers, landscapers, and craftsman builders. We believe in being efficient while thinking outside the box. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.