Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in St. Albans, MO Free up more time for yourself and your family and become the envy of your neighborhood by hiring Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in St. Albans, MO. Whether you're looking for another round of annuals to border your walkway, or want an entirely new garden, our horticulturists, landscapers, and designers will create a unique garden that makes your home stand out. For professional gardening services in St. Albans, MO, reach out to Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.
6 Advantages to Professional Gardening Services in St. Albans, MO
While many St. Albans, MO residents enjoy gardening themselves, more demanding projects should be planned out and executed by a professional. Other St. Albans, MO residents may not have the time and/or interest to manage their lawn themselves. The top 6 advantages to seeking out professional gardening services in St. Albans, MO are:
- Time — Many St. Albans, MO residents want an amazing looking garden but don't have enough time in the day. By hiring professional gardening services you can have a great lawn while still doing what's important to you.
- Money — It may seem illogical, but hiring professional gardening services can save you money in the end. If the plants don't hold, you'll have to go back and buy materials, plants, and seeds all over again. We also bring our own equipment; you just pay for the plants and labor.
- Knowledge — St. Albans, MO has a unique climate, with long periods of hot and cold temperatures and challenging clay soils. A professional will know how to set up your plants for success and how to make sure they get the care they need to grow.
- Maintenance — Every garden needs a checkup now and then. Professionals will grow to understand the nuances your garden just like doctor gets to know a patient after several visits.
- Incredible Design — Professionals know how to look at a home front or backyard from a creative perspective. We'll look at colors, plant height, and other factors to design a garden that enhances your entire property.
- Curb Appeal — A well thought-out garden . With professional St. Albans, MO gardening services, your neighbors will be jealous that they don't have your house.
Poynter's Gardening Services in St. Albans, MO
Whether you need a few new annuals planted or an entirely new system installed, we know how to deliver. Our gardening services in St. Albans, MO include:
Considering the St. Albans area's climate and soil challenges, we'll pick out the best flowers, shrubs, and other plants that will root, survive, and flourish. We can plant:
- Shade trees that typically don't flower, but have a great fall color
- Ornamental trees that flower and have some fall color
- Evergreen trees stay the same color all year long
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that bloom over the spring and summer, die in fall and winter, and come back in the spring
- Annual plants that are seasonal flowers and must be replanted after they die, but are incredibly colorful
- Gardening Maintenance
If your garden has already been planted, you can enjoy one of our several maintenance plans:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need a one-time service to do a makeover for your flower beds, as well as any other cleaning and landscaping.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who just want a little extra help maintaining their yard. We come every other month for basic services to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded. You do the lighter, more fun gardening in between visits.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — All the services you need to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded, including a lifetime plant warranty. This allows us to be more in tune with your garden and stay on top of weeding and other basic maintenance tasks so you can reap the benefits of your garden without getting your hands dirty.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — This has the same services as our preferred plan, plus extra visits from our horticulture experts to plant annuals in the spring and do leaf removal in the fall.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll get rid of the old and make room for the new, apply a fresh mulch covering,|do weed control, and more.
In the fall, we'll cleanup beds and leaves and enhance seasonal flowerbeds.
- Drainage Solutions
The St. Albans, MO area can have heavy rain cycles that can last 4-6 weeks or more. If you're noticing areas of streaming water during storms, you may have a solvable drainage issue. We'll use engineering and design skills to find the root cause of the issue and develop a plan that fixes it while staying in line with your personal tastes.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
No home exterior improvement in St. Albans, MO is too small for us to care about. We'll come to your property for anything from standing water and erosion to edging garden walls and paths.
- Irrigation Systems
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to show off your home's exterior after dark? We offer outdoor lighting so your garden looks amazing 24 hours a day. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services highlights areas that blend in during the day. Outdoor lights increase the safety of your home as burglars are deterred by well-lit properties.
- After Care
You have the garden of your dreams, but now you're asking, "How do I take care of all this?" With our AfterCare program, ongoing education and support from our horticulture experts were built in from the start. We'll teach you the best practices for keeping your garden happy and healthy.
Whether you're interested in an individual service or want to give your lawn an entire makeover, reach out to Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. No job is too small, and our St. Albans, MO gardening services professionals have the expertise to make any lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
Other services we offer in St. Albans, MO include:
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
St. Albans, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have an inventive and dedicated team of horticulturists, designers, landscapers, and craftsman builders. We do what we do to breathe life into outdoor spaces. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.