Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in St. Charles, MO Eliminate the hassle of managing your own lawn and get an incredible looking outdoor space by putting your property in the care of Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in St. Charles, MO. Whether you're interested in a new line of trees to augment architectural features of your home, or want to revamp your entire yard, our horticulturists, landscapers, and designers will design and plant a garden that fits your home perfectly. For professional gardening services in St. Charles, MO, get in touch with Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
6 Advantages to Professional Gardening Services in St. Charles, MO
While many St. Charles, MO residents like to put in the work to see their garden grow, larger projects should be planned out and carried out by a professional. Other St. Charles, MO residents may not have the time and/or interest to manage their lawn themselves. The top 6 benefits of contracting professional gardening services in St. Charles, MO are:
- Time — Many St. Charles, MO residents want an amazing looking garden but don't have the time to put the effort in to make it look its best. By hiring professional gardening services you can have the home exterior you want without interrupting your day to day life.
- Money — It may seem illogical, but hiring professional gardening services can save you money in the end. If don't properly plan and maintain your plantings, you'll have to go back and buy materials, plants, and seeds all over again. Properly planting and maintaining a garden also requires a lot of expensive equipment — which we already have.
- Knowledge — St. Charles, MO has a tricky climate, with scorching hot summers, frigid winters, and challenging clay soils. A professional will know best what plants will thrive in your garden and how to make sure they get the care they need to grow.
- Maintenance — Gardening is an ongoing process. Professionals will get to know your lawn just like doctor gets to know a patient better with each appointment.
- Superior Design — Professionals see the exterior of your home as a canvas. We'll look at every aspect of certain plants and your lawn to design a garden that enhances your entire property.
- Curb Appeal — A carefully planned garden enhances the curb appeal of your home. With professional St. Charles, MO gardening services, your neighbors will be jealous that they don't have your house.
Poynter's Gardening Services in St. Charles, MO
Whether you need simple leaf cleanup or an entirely new system installed, Poynter Landscaping will get the job done. Our gardening services in St. Charles, MO include:
Considering the St. Charles area's climate and soil challenges, we'll pick out the best flowers, shrubs, and other plants that will root, preserve, and flourish. We can plant:
- Shade trees up to 75 feet tall and 40 feet wide
- Ornamental trees up to 35' tall and 35' wide
- Evergreen trees stay the same color all year long
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that flower for 3-8 weeks or have a striking foliage color, then die in the colder months and return in the spring
- Annual plants that need to be replanted every year, but have spectacular flower colors
- Gardening Maintenance
Even if you planted your garden yourself or had somebody else do it, we offer several different maintenance plans in the St. Charles, MO area to keep your garden beautiful. Our maintenance plans include:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need a one-time service to do a makeover for your flower beds, as well as any other cleaning and landscaping.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who just want a little extra help maintaining their yard. We come every other month for basic services to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded. You do the lighter, more fun gardening in between visits.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — All the services you need to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded, including a lifetime plant warranty. This allows us to be more in tune with your garden and stay on top of weeding and other basic maintenance tasks so you can enjoy your garden with a completely hands-off aproach.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — Same services as the previous plan, plus extra visits become more familiar with your garden and do spring set-up and fall cleanup.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll clean out old flowers and prepare your beds for new annuals, edge any beds,|do weed control, and more.
In the fall, we'll take a look at what we can do to prepare for the season and the next growing period.
- Drainage Solutions
The St. Charles, MO area can have heavy periods of rain that can last 4-6 weeks or more. If you're noticing areas of streaming water during storms, it's likely time to check if you have a drainage issue that could cause serious problems during heavy rainfall. We'll use sound analysis and engineering to eliminate guesswork and develop a plan that fixes it while looking great.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
No home exterior improvement in St. Charles, MO is too small for us to care about. Our gardening services include small enhancements ranging from holiday decorations to tree and shrub fertilization.
- Irrigation Systems
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to be able to enjoy the beautiful work done to your home after the sun goes down? Any landscaping project should end with outdoor lighting. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services accentuates architectural aspects of your home. Outdoor lights also make your family safer by deterring burglars.
- After Care
Your St. Charles, MO home exterior looks amazing, but how long will it stay that way? With our AfterCare program, one of our horticulture experts will work with you one-on-one to explain proper watering, irrigation system programming and plant care instruction, and will answer any additional questions you may have.
Whether you're interested in an individual service or want to give your lawn an entire makeover, call Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. No job is too small, and our St. Charles, MO gardening services professionals will deliver.
Other services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
St. Charles, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have an inventive and knowledgeable team of horticulturists, designers, landscapers, and craftsman builders. We do what we do to breathe life into outdoor spaces. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.