Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in St. Charles County, MO Take back your weekends and become the envy of your neighborhood by putting your property in the care of Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in St. Charles County, MO. Whether you're looking for new perennials to adorn your walkway, or want an entirely new garden, our horticulturists, landscapers, and designers will design and implement a unique garden that makes your home stand out. For professional gardening services in St. Charles County, MO, call Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
6 Advantages to Professional Gardening Services in St. Charles County, MO
While many St. Charles County, MO residents have made horticulture a hobby, larger projects should be planned out and carried out by a professional. Other St. Charles County, MO residents may just not want to deal with the hassle of maintaining a healthy and eye-catching lawn or garden. The top 6 benefits of contracting professional gardening services in St. Charles County, MO are:
- Time — Many St. Charles County, MO residents would rather relax or run errands on the weekends than manage their garden. By hiring professional gardening services you can have a great lawn while still doing what's important to you.
- Money — It may seem counter-intuitive, but hiring professional gardening services may end up being cheaper than doing it yourself. If don't properly plan and maintain your plantings, you'll have to go back and buy materials, plants, and seeds all over again. You also won't have to spend money on equipment.
- Skill — St. Charles County, MO has a unique climate, with long periods of hot and cold temperatures and challenging clay soils. A professional will know best what plants will thrive in your garden and how to keep them growing and healthy.
- Maintenance — Every garden needs a checkup now and then. Professionals will get to know your garden just like a teacher gets to know a student more as they have more classes together.
- Superior Design — Professionals know how to look at a home front or backyard from a creative perspective. We'll look at colors, plant height, and other factors to design a truly beautiful garden.
- Curb Appeal — A great-looking garden increases your home's value. With professional St. Charles County, MO gardening services, you can instantly become the envy of your neighborsan anyone who comes over.
Our Gardening Services in St. Charles County, MO
Whether you need simple leaf cleanup or a whole landscaping upgrade, we know how to deliver. Our gardening services in St. Charles County, MO include:
We'll inspect your St. Charles County property and ask about your tastes to determine of what plants will thrive there. We can plant:
- Shade trees that typically don't flower, but have a great fall color
- Ornamental trees such as Magnolias, Service Berry, and Redbuds
- Evergreen trees stay the same color all year long
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that bloom over the spring and summer, die in fall and winter, and come back in the spring
- Annual plants that are seasonal flowers and must be replanted after they die, but are incredibly colorful
- Gardening Maintenance
If you're already satisfied with your plants and the way your garden looks, you can enjoy one of our several maintenance plans:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need help one time to take care of flower beds or clean up leaves.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who enjoy the fun aspects of gardening but want help with the finer details. We'll hand weed, bed edge, remove debris, fertilize, and more.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — All the services you need to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded, including a lifetime plant warranty. This allows us to be more in tune with your garden and stay on top of weeding and other basic maintenance tasks so you can reap the benefits of your garden without having to spend the time maintaining it.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — Same services as the previous plan, plus extra visits become more familiar with your garden and do spring set-up and fall cleanup.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll get rid of old flowers and prepare your beds for new annuals, install flowers ideal for planting in April and May,|apply new fertilizer, and more.
In the fall, we'll do basic lawn cleanup as well as the heavy lifting to get your trees, shrubs, and beds ready for the winter.
- Drainage Solutions
The St. Charles County, MO area can have heavy rain cycles that can last between 1 and 2 months. If you're noticing areas of streaming water during storms, it may indicate that a serious rainfall could cause serious drainage issues. We'll use engineering and design skills to find the root cause of the issue and develop a plan that fixes it while staying in line with your personal tastes.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
Even if you don't need professional gardening services for a large project for your St. Charles County, MO home, we're still here to offer a hand. We'll come to your property for anything from standing water and erosion to edging garden walls and paths.
- Irrigation Systems
A carefully designed sprinkler system keeps your garden hydrated while efficiently using water resources. Our irrigation services include both drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems to reduce water waste and cost.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to show off your home's exterior after dark? We offer outdoor lighting so your garden looks amazing 24 hours a day. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services makes your driveway easier to navigate after dark. Outdoor lights increase the safety of your home as burglars will not want to take the risk of being seen.
- After Care
You have the garden of your dreams, but now you're asking, "How do I take care of all this?" With our AfterCare program, ongoing education and support from our horticulture experts were built in from the start. We'll teach you the best practices for keeping your garden happy and healthy.
Need your shrubs fertilized? Or an entire revamping of your home's exterior? Whatever your gardening needs, reach out to Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. We care deeply about each project, no matter how or small, and our St. Charles County, MO gardening services professionals have the expertise to make any lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
Other services we offer in St. Charles County, MO include:
St. Charles County, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have an inventive and committed team of gardening professional that can handle anything form initial design to implementation. We believe in being efficient while thinking outside the box. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.