Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in Eureka, MO Free up more time for yourself and your family and become the envy of your neighborhood by putting your property in the care of Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in Eureka, MO. Whether you're considering a new line of trees to brighten up your home's exterior, or want to revamp your entire yard, our horticulturists, landscapers, and designers will design and implement a garden that fits your home perfectly. For professional gardening services in Eureka, MO, get in touch with Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
6 Reasons to Get Professional Gardening Services in Eureka, MO
While many Eureka, MO residents enjoy gardening themselves, more ambitious projects are usually best done by professionals. Other Eureka, MO residents may just not want to deal with the hassle of maintaining a healthy and eye-catching lawn or garden. The top 6 advantages to seeking out professional gardening services in Eureka, MO are:
- Time — Many Eureka, MO residents want an amazing looking garden but don't have enough time in the day. By hiring professional gardening services you can have the home exterior you want without interrupting your day to day life.
- Money — It may seem contradictory, but hiring professional gardening services may end up being cheaper than doing it yourself. If don't properly plan and maintain your plantings, you'll have to spend more money on their replacements. We also bring our own equipment; you just pay for the plants and labor.
- Skill — Eureka, MO has a peculiar climate, with long periods of hot and cold temperatures and clay soils that do not absorb much rainwater. A professional will know how to set up your plants for success and how to maintain them.
- Maintenance — Every garden needs a checkup now and then. Professionals will grow to understand the nuances your lawn just like a mechanic gets to know a certain model of car the more they work on it.
- Superior Design — Professionals know how to look at a home front or backyard from a creative perspective. We'll look at colors, plant height, and other factors to design a truly beautiful garden.
- Curb Appeal — A great-looking garden enhances the curb appeal of your home. With professional Eureka, MO gardening services, your neighbors will be jealous that they don't have your house.
Gardening Services We Offer in Eureka, MO
Whether you need a few new annuals planted or an entirely new system installed, we know how to deliver. Our gardening services in Eureka, MO include:
Considering the Eureka area's climate and soil challenges, we'll pick out the best annuals, perennials, trees, and other plants that will root, grow, and prosper. We can plant:
- Shade trees up to 75 feet tall and 40 feet wide
- Ornamental trees up to 35' tall and 35' wide
- Evergreen trees stay the same color all year long
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that will grow back every year with a striking foliage color
- Annual plants that complete their life cycle within one year, but have impressive flower colors
- Gardening Maintenance
Even if you planted your garden yourself or had somebody else do it, we offer several different maintenance plans in the Eureka, MO area to keep your garden healthy. Our maintenance plans include:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need help one time to take care of flower beds or pick up leaves.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who enjoy the fun aspects of gardening but want help with the finer details. We'll hand weed, trim, remove debris, fertilize, and more.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — Same basic services as above, but we come every month and offer a lifetime plant warranty. We get to know your garden better and stay on top of deadheading and other basic maintenance tasks so you can reap the benefits of your garden without putting any work in yourself.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — This has the same services as our preferred plan, plus extra visits become more familiar with your garden and do spring set-up and fall cleanup.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll get rid of the old and make room for the new, edge any beds,|apply new fertilizer, and more.
In the fall, we'll cleanup beds and leaves and enhance seasonal flowerbeds.
- Drainage Solutions
The Eureka, MO area can have heavy periods of rain that can go on for over a month. If you're noticing puddles around your home, you may have a solvable drainage issue. We'll use sound analysis and engineering to eliminate guesswork and offer solutions that are both aesthetically pleasing and functionally practical.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
We handle jobs both big and small in Eureka, MO. We'll come to your property for anything from standing water and erosion to edging garden walls and paths.
- Irrigation Systems
We can implement a sprinker system that not only looks great with your garden, but keeps your plants healthy in an efficient and hands-off way. We can install both drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems to protect your investment.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to take pride in your garden after sunset? Any landscaping project should end with outdoor lighting. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services highlights areas that blend in during the day. Outdoor lights increase the safety of your home as burglars will not want to take the risk of being seen.
- After Care
Your Eureka, MO home exterior looks amazing, but how long will it stay that way? With our AfterCare program, one of our horticulture experts will work with you one-on-one to explain proper watering, irrigation system programming and plant care instruction, and will answer any additional questions you may have.
Whether you're interested in an individual service or want to give your lawn an entire makeover, reach out to Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. No job is too small, and our Eureka, MO gardening services professionals know how to match practicality with your tastes.
Other services we offer in Eureka, MO include:
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Landscaping Companies
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
Eureka, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have an inventive and dedicated team of horticulturists, designers, landscapers, and craftsman builders. We believe in being efficient while thinking outside the box. Whatever gardening services you need, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.