Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in Maplewood, MO Eliminate the hassle of managing your own lawn and get an incredible looking outdoor space by hiring Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in Maplewood, MO. Whether you're considering new perennials to border your driveway, or want to revamp your entire yard, our experts will create a garden that fits your home perfectly. For professional gardening services in Maplewood, MO, get in touch with Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online.
6 Reasons to Get Professional Gardening Services in Maplewood, MO
While many Maplewood, MO residents consider themselves green thumbs, larger projects are usually best done by professionals. Other Maplewood, MO residents may not be confident enough in their abilities to manage their lawn themselves. The top 6 benefits of contracting professional gardening services in Maplewood, MO are:
- Time — Many Maplewood, MO residents want an amazing looking garden but don't have enough time in the day. By hiring professional gardening services you can have the home exterior you want without interrupting your day to day life.
- Money — It may seem counter-intuitive, but hiring professional gardening services may end up being cheaper than doing it yourself. If you make mistakes, you'll have to spend more money on their replacements. You also won't have to spend money on equipment.
- Skill — Maplewood, MO has a unique climate, with long periods of hot and cold temperatures and challenging clay soils. A professional will know best what plants will thrive in your garden and how to keep them growing and healthy.
- Maintenance — Every garden needs a checkup now and then. Professionals will get to know your garden just like a mechanic gets to know a certain model of car the more they work on it.
- Incredible Design — Professionals know how to look at a home front or backyard from a creative perspective. We'll look at colors, plant height, and other factors with the intent of enhancing your entire property.
- Curb Appeal — A great-looking garden . With professional Maplewood, MO gardening services, you can instantly become the envy of your neighborsan anyone who comes over.
Gardening Services We Offer in Maplewood, MO
Whether you need a few touch-ups or an entirely fresh home exterior, we've got you covered. Our gardening services in Maplewood, MO include:
Considering the Maplewood area's climate and soil challenges, we'll pick out the best flowers, trees, and other plants that will root, preserve, and flourish. We can plant:
- Shade trees such as Oaks, Maples, and Elms
- Ornamental trees up to 35' tall and 35' wide
- Evergreen trees stay the same color all year long
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that flower for 3-8 weeks or have a striking foliage color, then die in the colder months and return in the spring
- Annual plants that need to be replanted every year, but are incredibly colorful
- Gardening Maintenance
If your garden has already been planted, you can enjoy one of our several maintenance plans:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need help one time to take care of flower beds or pick up leaves.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who just want a little extra help keeping their garden healthy. We come every other month for basic services to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded. You do the lighter, more fun gardening in between visits.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — Same services as the previous program, but the maintenance is monthly and we offer a lifetime plant warranty. This allows us to be more in tune with your garden and stay on top of weeding and other basic maintenance tasks so you can enjoy your garden with a completely hands-off aproach.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — Same services as the previous plan, plus extra visits from our horticulture experts to plant annuals in the spring and do leaf removal in the fall.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll get rid of the old and make room for the new, install flowers ideal for planting in spring,|apply new fertilizer, and more.
In the fall, we'll take a look at what we can do to prepare for the season and the next growing period.
- Drainage Solutions
The Maplewood, MO area can have heavy periods of rain that can go on for over a month. If you're noticing areas of streaming water during storms, you may have a solvable drainage issue. We'll use engineering and design skills to find the root cause of the issue and offer solutions that are both aesthetically pleasing and functionally practical.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
Even if you're not looking for a complete makeover for your Maplewood, MO home's exterior, we're still here to offer a hand. We offer small enhancements ranging from screening to edging garden walls and paths.
- Irrigation Systems
We can implement a sprinker system that keeps your garden hydrated while efficiently using water resources. We can install either drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems that can be entirely automated.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to be able to enjoy the beautiful work done to your home after the sun goes down? Any landscaping project should end with outdoor lighting. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services makes your driveway easier to navigate after dark. Outdoor lights increase the safety of your home as burglars are deterred by well-lit properties.
- After Care
Your Maplewood, MO garden looks amazing, but how long will it stay that way? With our AfterCare program, one of our horticulture experts will work with you one-on-one to explain proper watering, irrigation system programming and plant care instruction, and will answer any additional questions you may have.
Need your shrubs fertilized? Or an entire revamping of your home's exterior? Whatever your gardening needs, call Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. We care deeply about each project, no matter how or small, and our Maplewood, MO gardening services professionals know how to match practicality with your tastes.
Other services we offer in Maplewood, MO include:
- Custom Fire Pits
- Landscaping Companies
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Landscaping Company
- Landscape Architecture
Maplewood, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have a fun and dedicated team of horticulturists, designers, landscapers, and craftsman builders. We believe in being efficient while thinking outside the box. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.