Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in Westwood, MO Eliminate the nuisance of managing your own lawn and get an incredible looking outdoor space with Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in Westwood, MO. Whether you're considering another round of annuals to border your walkway, or want a complete overhaul, our our inventive specialists will create a customized garden that makes your home stand out. For professional gardening services in Westwood, MO, get in touch with Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
6 Advantages to Professional Gardening Services in Westwood, MO
While many Westwood, MO residents enjoy gardening themselves, larger projects should be planned out and implemented by a professional. Other Westwood, MO residents may just not want to deal with the hassle of maintaining a healthy and eye-catching lawn or garden. The top 6 benefits of contracting professional gardening services in Westwood, MO are:
- Time — Many Westwood, MO residents want an amazing looking garden but don't have the time to put the effort in to make it look its best. By hiring professional gardening services you can spend your free time however you'd like and still get the garden you dream of.
- Money — It may seem contradictory, but hiring professional gardening services may end up being cheaper than doing it yourself. If you make mistakes, you may have to re-buy plants, soil, and mulch. Properly planting and maintaining a garden also requires a lot of expensive equipment — which we already have.
- Skill — Westwood, MO has a tricky climate, with 100°+ days in the summer, frigid winters, and challenging clay soils. A professional will know how to best introduce the plants to their beds and how to keep them growing and healthy.
- Maintenance — A gardening job doesn't end when the flowers and shrubs are planted and watered. Professionals will grow to understand the nuances your lawn just like a mechanic gets to know a certain model of car the more they work on it.
- Incredible Design — Professionals will be able to design a garden that fits your tastes, down to the finest detail. We'll look at shades, plant height, and other factors with the intent of enhancing your entire property.
- Curb Appeal — A great-looking garden . With professional Westwood, MO gardening services, you can instantly become the envy of your neighborsan anyone who comes over.
Our Gardening Services in Westwood, MO
Whether you need a few touch-ups or a whole landscaping upgrade, we've got you covered. Our gardening services in Westwood, MO include:
We'll inspect your Westwood property and ask about your preferences to get an understanding. We can plant:
- Shade trees up to 75 feet tall and 40 feet wide
- Ornamental trees such as Magnolias, Service Berry, and Redbuds
- Evergreen trees stay the same color all year long
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that flower for 3-8 weeks or have a striking foliage color, then die in the colder months and return in the spring
- Annual plants that need to be replanted every year, but have spectacular flower colors
- Gardening Maintenance
Even if you planted your garden yourself or had somebody else do it, we offer a variety of maintenance plans in the Westwood, MO area to keep your garden healthy. Our maintenance plans include:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need a one-time service to do a makeover for your flower beds, as well as any other cleaning and landscaping.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who enjoy the fun aspects of gardening but want help with the finer details. We'll hand weed, mulch, remove debris, fertilize, and more.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — All the services you need to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded, including a lifetime plant warranty. We get to know your plants personally and stay on top of deadheading and plant healthcare so you can reap the benefits of your garden without getting your hands dirty.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — Same services as the previous plan, plus extra visits become more familiar with your garden and do spring set-up and fall cleanup.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll get rid of the old and make room for the new, apply a fresh mulch covering,|do weed control, and more.
In the fall, we'll take a look at what we can do to prepare for the season and the next growing period.
- Drainage Solutions
The Westwood, MO area can have heavy periods of rain that can last between 1 and 2 months. If you're noticing erosion, it's likely time to check if you have a drainage issue that could cause serious problems during heavy rainfall. We'll use engineering and design skills to find the root cause of the issue and offer solutions that are both aesthetically pleasing and functionally practical.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
No home exterior improvement in Westwood, MO is too small for us to care about. We'll come to your property for anything from screening to edging garden walls and paths.
- Irrigation Systems
We can implement a sprinker system that helps your plants grow while efficiently using water resources. Our irrigation services include both drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems to reduce water waste and cost.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to be able to enjoy the beautiful work done to your home after the sun goes down? We offer outdoor lighting so your garden looks amazing 24 hours a day. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services accentuates architectural aspects of your home. Outdoor lights also make your family safer by deterring burglars.
- After Care
Our gardening services are complete and your Westwood, MO lawn looks amazing. But how are you going to keep it that way? With our AfterCare program, one of our horticulture experts will work with you one-on-one to explain proper watering, irrigation system programming and plant care instruction, and will answer any additional questions you may have.
Whether you're interested in an individual service or want to give your lawn an entire makeover, call Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. No job is too small, and our Westwood, MO gardening services professionals have the expertise to make any lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
Other services we offer in Westwood, MO include:
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Landscaping Company
- Landscape Architecture
Westwood, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have an inventive and knowledgeable team of gardening professional that can handle anything form initial design to implementation. We do what we do to breathe life into outdoor spaces. No matter how big or small your landscaping needs, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.