Beautiful Gardens Built To Last
Gardening Services in Allenton, MO Take back your weekends and get an incredible looking outdoor space with Poynter Landscaping's professional gardening services in Allenton, MO. Whether you're considering extra shrubs to brighten up your home's exterior, or want a complete overhaul, our horticulturists, landscapers, and designers will design and implement a garden that fits your home perfectly. For professional gardening services in Allenton, MO, get in touch with Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction today at 636-256-2600 or inquire through our website.
6 Advantages to Professional Gardening Services in Allenton, MO
While many Allenton, MO residents enjoy gardening themselves, more demanding projects often require the expertise of a professional. Other Allenton, MO residents may just not want to deal with the hassle of maintaining a healthy and eye-catching lawn or garden. The top 6 advantages to seeking out professional gardening services in Allenton, MO are:
- Time — Many Allenton, MO residents would rather relax or run errands in their free time than manage their garden. By hiring professional gardening services you can have a great lawn while still doing what's important to you.
- Money — It may seem contradictory, but hiring professional gardening services may end up being cheaper than doing it yourself. If you make mistakes, you may have to re-buy plants, soil, and mulch. We also bring our own equipment; you just pay for the plants and labor.
- Expertise — Allenton, MO has a difficult climate, with 100°+ days in the summer, single digits in the winter, and challenging clay soils. A professional will know how to set up your plants for success and how to make sure they get the care they need to grow.
- Maintenance — A gardening job doesn't end when the flowers and shrubs are planted and watered. Professionals will grow to understand the nuances your garden just like doctor gets to know a patient better with each appointment.
- Incredible Design — Professionals see the exterior of your home as a canvas. We'll look at hues, plant height, and other factors with the intent of enhancing your entire property.
- Curb Appeal — A great-looking garden enhances the curb appeal of your home. With professional Allenton, MO gardening services, you can instantly become the envy of your neighborsanybody that drives by your house.
Poynter's Gardening Services in Allenton, MO
Whether you need a few new annuals planted or a whole landscaping upgrade, Poynter Landscaping will get the job done. Our gardening services in Allenton, MO include:
Considering the Allenton area's climate and soil challenges, we'll pick out the best flowers, trees, and other plants that will root, grow, and thrive. We can plant:
- Shade trees up to 75 feet tall and 40 feet wide
- Ornamental trees up to 35' tall and 35' wide
- Evergreen trees that will survive through the winter and screen your property
- Shrubs to line your walkways or other areas, a medium-sized, woody plant
- Perennial flowers that bloom over the spring and summer, die in fall and winter, and come back in the spring
- Annual plants that need to be replanted every year, but are incredibly colorful
- Gardening Maintenance
If you're already satisfied with your plants and the way your garden looks, you can enjoy one of our several maintenance plans:
- Spring & Fall Cleanup — If you just need a one-time service to do a makeover for your flower beds, as well as any other cleaning and landscaping.
- Basic Bed Maintenance Program, 5 visits — This is for people who just want a little extra help maintaining their yard. We come every other month for basic services to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded. You do the lighter, more fun gardening in between visits.
- Preferred Maintenance Program — All the services you need to keep your plants healthy and beds weeded, including a lifetime plant warranty. This allows us to be more in tune with your garden and stay on top of bed edging and other basic maintenance tasks so you can reap the benefits of your garden without having to put in the hours to it.
- Preferred Plus+ Maintenance, 14 visits — Same basic services as above, plus extra visits become more familiar with your garden and do spring set-up and fall cleanup.
- Spring & Fall Shrub Bed Cleanup
In the spring, we'll clean out any annuals that aren't coming back and prepare your beds for new annuals, apply a fresh mulch covering,|apply new fertilizer, and more.
In the fall, we'll cleanup beds and leaves and enhance seasonal flowerbeds.
- Drainage Solutions
The Allenton, MO area can have heavy rain cycles that can last between 1 and 2 months. If you're noticing puddles around your home, it's likely time to check if you have a drainage issue that could cause serious problems during heavy rainfall. We'll use sound analysis and engineering to find the root cause of the issue and offer solutions that are both aesthetically pleasing and functionally practical.
- Small Projects and Enhancements
We handle jobs both big and small in Allenton, MO. We offer small enhancements ranging from screening to transplants.
- Irrigation Systems
A carefully designed sprinkler system not only looks great with your garden, but keeps your plants healthy in an efficient and hands-off way. We can install either drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation systems that can be entirely automated.
- Outdoor Lighting
Want to show off your home's exterior after dark? We offer outdoor lighting so your garden looks amazing 24 hours a day. Including outdoor lighting in your gardening services makes your driveway easier to navigate after dark. Outdoor lights also make your family safer by deterring burglars.
- After Care
Your Allenton, MO garden looks amazing, but how long will it stay that way? With our AfterCare program, ongoing education and support from our horticulture experts were built in from the start. We'll teach you the best practices for maintaining your garden.
Need your beds weeded? Or an entire revamping of your home's exterior? Whatever your gardening needs, reach out to Poynter's Landscaping Architecture & Construction today. No job is too small, and our Allenton, MO gardening services professionals know how to match practicality with your tastes.
Other services we offer in Allenton, MO include:
Allenton, MO Gardening Services | Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction
At Poynter, we have an inventive and dedicated team of gardening professional that can handle anything form initial design to implementation. We do what we do to breathe life into outdoor spaces. Whatever gardening services you need, call Poynter at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.