Illuminate Your Outdoor Spaces With Our Landscape Lighting Near You in Valley Park, MO
Landscape lighting near me in Valley Park, MO. The perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality, safety, and security in landscape lighting from Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction can transform your Valley Park, MO outdoor space into an absolute haven. No matter if you want all eyes on your superb stonework or your fruitful foliage, or if you want to illuminate your deck, patio, or outdoor kitchen, we have the ideal landscape lighting near you.
Through the visionary design of our landscape architects combined with the unrivaled craftsmanship from our builders, Poynter Landscape emerges as your destination for landscape lighting solutions in Valley Park, MO. Give us a call right away at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
Poynter Landscape has a Five-Star rating on Google and other websites for our exceptional craftsmanship and customer care. We have garnered 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards, and we were the Readers’ Pick for “Best Landscape Designer” in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in Valley Park, MO: The Poynter Landscape Advantage
A great landscape lighting design turns heads throughout your Valley Park, MO neighborhood. With the architectural experts at Poynter Landscape, your landscape lighting literally highlights your home – day or night, no matter the season. The best thing about working with our team is that you get to choose the options you want. Have a part of your backyard that you want to highlight? Certainly. Need to illuminate a particularly dark nook or cranny in your side yard? Absolutely, we’re on it.
Our custom landscape lighting techniques for the Valley Park, MO area include:
- Hardscape lighting
- In-ground lighting
- Wall-wash lighting
- Silhouette lighting
- Underwater lighting
In addition to our landscape lighting near me services in Valley Park, MO, Poynter Landscape offers the following:
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
Landscape Lighting Near Me in Valley Park, MO: What Are the Benefits?
Let Poynter Landscape get your landscape lighting to brighten every occasion, inviting friends and family into your home safely by illuminating pathways, gathering spaces, stairways, and more. Some of the benefits of landscape lighting near you in Valley Park, MO include:
- It Brings Improved Aesthetics
- It Boosts Your Valley Park, MO Home’s Value
- It Provides Energy-Efficient Personalization at Your Fingertips
One of the most important reasons to invest in landscape lighting by Poynter Landscape is to boost your Valley Park, MO property’s security. More than one million burglaries occur annually in the U.S. An estimated 75 percent of these crimes are committed at night. Criminals seem to love lurking in the dark corners of your property. Let’s change that with a custom landscape lighting plan. And, aside from deterring crime, the lighting keeps you, your family, and your guests safe from twisted ankles or cuts and scrapes by illuminating paths, walkways, staircases, doors, and driveways. We can even design security lighting with motion sensors that only light up when people are in range during specific times, saving you money and surprising those you intend to.
No matter the style of size of your Valley Park, MO residence, landscape lighting has the remarkable ability to amplify its value. After all, potential buyers throughout the Valley Park, MO area are inherently drawn to properties boasting well-lit and visually captivating outdoor spaces. In fact, the National Association of Home Builders’ 2021 edition of What Home Buyers Really Want attests to this trend. According to the book’s statistics, nearly 90 percent of prospective buyers ranked landscape lighting as either “essential” or “desirable,” underscoring its profound influence on your home’s overall value. It’s also fascinating to note that, according to Rocket Mortgage insights, two of the most coveted features among home buyers, spanning generations, are exterior lighting and a dedicated laundry room.
With Poynter Landscape, your landscape lighting is highly customizable – allowing you to adjust the lighting intensity, color temperature, and placement according to your preference and the mood you want to create. With the increased availability of energy-efficient LED lighting options, your landscape lighting system in Valley Park, MO can be environmentally friendly and cost-effective, as LEDs use up to 90 percent less energy and last up to 25 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. This is particularly the case with technologies such as timers, motion sensors, and solar-powered fixtures.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in Valley Park, MO: Are LEDs a Necessity?
With no filament to break or burn out, LEDs can last 40,000 hours or 20 years of regular use, compared to just two years for halogen bulbs. LEDs are also extremely efficient, using 1 to 11 watts of power versus 20 to 60 watts for halogens, meaning lower installation costs due to smaller transformers and cables. Coupled with lower operating costs and reduced maintenance, LEDs present savings of up to 50 percent over halogen systems in the course of 15 years.
We recommend using LEDs wherever possible throughout your system. Examples of the types of lighting packages we use in landscape lighting projects near you in Valley Park, MO include:
- Wash Lights – Emit soft, diffuse paths ideal for brightening garden walls, privacy fences, and flat facades.
- Bullet Lights – These versatile, compact fixtures frequently have bulbs that project a narrow beam – ideal for precisely lighting garden structures, swimming pools or fountains, or tree trunks.
- Up/Downlights – These fixtures, often located high on trunks and branches (downlights), or buried underneath bushes or ferns (uplights), can be targeted at lawns, paths, your home, or a tree’s own foliage to create a moonlit effect. A long, cowl-shaped shroud around the bulb eliminates side glare. For downlights, choose durable copper and brass housings with LEDs because you don’t want to be climbing to replace a bulb. As always, you can call us at 636-256-2600 or contact us for help.
- Well Lights – The bulb hides in a waterproof housing buried in the ground, so you get light without noticing a fixture. These are available with either fixed or swiveling bulbs, and are ideal for illuminating the underside of a facade, wall, or staircase.
- Garden Lights – Normally consist of canopies on top of 18- to 24-inch posts that reflect light down into planting beds. Can also be used as pathway illuminators. Their style and finish are on display, unlike other types of lights.
- Floodlights – Normally casts a wider beam than a bullet, 40 degrees or more, and is brighter than a wash light. We commonly use these sparingly in our landscape lighting plans near you in Valley Park, MO|We use these sparingly in our Valley Park, MO landscape lighting plans} to illuminate tall trees, outdoor kitchens, or wide house facades.
See some examples of our landscape lighting work in Valley Park, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis in the gallery below:
Reach Out to the Leader in Landscape Lighting Near Me in Valley Park, MO | Poynter Landscape
For over 25 years, Poynter Landscape has helped Valley Park, MO homeowners design and build their landscape lighting plans to create the outdoor space of their dreams. We treat every customer and project with the personalized care and attention they deserve. Your Valley Park, MO home and outdoor space deserve to be illuminated, they warrant the attention of the entire neighborhood. We can get you there.