Illuminate Your Outdoor Spaces With Our Landscape Lighting Near You in St. Charles, MO
Landscape lighting near me in St. Charles, MO. The perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality, safety, and security in landscape lighting from Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction can transform your outdoor space in St. Charles, MO into an absolute haven. No matter if you want all eyes on your superb stonework or your fruitful foliage, or if you want to illuminate your deck, patio, or outdoor kitchen, we have the ideal landscape lighting near you.
Through the visionary design of our landscape architects combined with the unrivaled craftsmanship from our builders, Poynter Landscape emerges as your destination for landscape lighting solutions in St. Charles, MO. Give us a call right away at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
Poynter Landscape has a Five-Star rating on Google and other websites for our exceptional craftsmanship and customer care. We have garnered 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards, and we were the Readers’ Pick for “Best Landscape Designer” in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles, MO: The Poynter Landscape Difference
A great landscape lighting design turns heads throughout your St. Charles, MO neighborhood. With the architectural experts at Poynter Landscape, your landscape lighting literally highlights your home – day or night, no matter the season. The best thing about working with our team is that you get to choose the options you want. Have a part of your backyard that you want to highlight? You bet. Need to illuminate a particularly dark nook or cranny in your side yard? Absolutely, we’re on it.
Our custom landscape lighting techniques for the St. Charles, MO area include:
- Hardscape lighting
- In-ground lighting
- Wall-wash lighting
- Silhouette lighting
- Underwater lighting
In addition to our landscape lighting near me services in St. Charles, MO, Poynter Landscape offers the following:
- Custom Hot Tubs
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles, MO: What Are the Benefits?
Allow Poyner Landscape to infuse your outdoor space with landscape lighting that radiates a warm welcome for every gathering. Our lighting solutions not only enhance the aesthetics but also ensure the safety of your loved ones, effectively illuminating walkways, social spots, stairways, and beyond. Embrace the advantages of our St. Charles, MO landscape lighting services, including:
- It Allows For Enhanced Aesthetics
- It Increases Your St. Charles, MO Home’s Value
- It Provides Energy-Efficient Personalization at Your Fingertips
One of the most important reasons to invest in landscape lighting by Poynter Landscape is to boost your St. Charles, MO property’s security. More than one million burglaries occur annually in the U.S. An estimated 75 percent of these crimes are committed at night. Criminals seem to love lurking in the dark corners of your property. Let’s change that with a custom landscape lighting plan. And, aside from deterring crime, the lighting keeps you, your family, and your guests safe from twisted ankles or cuts and scrapes by illuminating paths, walkways, stairways, doors, and driveways. We can even design security lighting with motion sensors that only light up when people are in range during specific times, saving you money and surprising those you intend to.
Regardless of the style of size of your St. Charles, MO home or property, landscape lighting increases the value. After all, potential buyers throughout the St. Charles, MO area are more likely to be attracted to a property with a well-lit and visually appealing outdoor space. In fact, the National Association of Home Builders’ 2021 edition of What Home Buyers Really Want attests to this trend. According to the book’s statistics, nearly 90 percent of prospective buyers ranked landscape lighting as either “essential” or “desirable,” underscoring its profound influence on your home’s overall value. It’s also fascinating to note that, according to Rocket Mortgage insights, two of the most coveted features among home buyers, spanning generations, are exterior lighting and a dedicated laundry room.
Your St. Charles, MO landscape lighting is highly customizable. Picture this: your landscape lighting, tailored precisely to your desires, enabling you to fine-tune lighting intensity, color temperature, and even placement. A symphony of light orchestrated to mirror the very mood you wish to cast. Also, with the proliferation of energy-efficient LED lighting solutions, we provide your St. Charles, MO landscape lighting a sustainable and economical dimension. LEDs use up to 90 percent less energy and last up to 25 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. This is particularly the case with technologies such as timers, motion sensors, and solar-powered fixtures.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles, MO: Are LEDs a Necessity?
With no filament to break or burn out, LEDs can last 40,000 hours or 20 years of regular use, compared to just two years for halogen bulbs. LEDs are also extremely efficient, using 1 to 11 watts of power versus 20 to 60 watts for halogens, meaning lower installation costs due to smaller transformers and cables. Coupled with lower operating costs and reduced maintenance, LEDs present savings of up to 50 percent over halogen systems in the course of 15 years.
We recommend using LEDs wherever possible throughout your system. Examples of the types of lighting packages we use in landscape lighting projects near you in St. Charles, MO include:
- Wash Lights – Throw out soft, diffuse paths ideal for illuminating garden walls, privacy fences, and flat facades.
- Bullet Lights – These versatile, compact fixtures often have bulbs that project a narrow beam – ideal for precisely lighting garden structures, swimming pools or fountains, or tree trunks.
- Up/Downlights – These fixtures, often located high on trunks and branches (downlights), or buried behind bushes or ferns (uplights), can be targeted at lawns, paths, your home, or a tree’s own foliage to create a moonlit effect. A long, cowl-shaped shroud around the bulb eliminates side glare. For downlights, select durable copper and brass housings with LEDs because you don’t want to be climbing to replace a bulb. As always, you can call us at 636-256-2600 or reach out to us for any assistance.
- Well Lights – You can get light without even noticing a fixture, as these bulbs hide in a waterproof housing buried in the ground. These are available with either fixed or swiveling bulbs, and are perfect for illuminating the underside of a facade, wall, or staircase.
- Garden Lights – Typically consist of canopies on top of 18- to 24-inch posts that reflect light down into planting beds. Can also be used as pathway illuminators. Their style and finish are on display, unlike other types of lights.
- Floodlights – Typically casts a wider beam than a bullet, 40 degrees or more, and is brighter than a wash light. We commonly use these sparingly in our landscape lighting plans near you in St. Charles, MO|We use these sparingly in our St. Charles, MO landscape lighting plans} to illuminate tall trees, outdoor kitchens, or wide house facades.
See some examples of our landscape lighting work in the St. Charles, MO and St. Louis areas in the gallery below:
Reach Out to the Leader in Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles, MO | Poynter Landscape
For over 25 years, Poynter Landscape has helped St. Charles, MO homeowners design and build their landscape lighting plans to create the outdoor space of their dreams. We treat every customer and project with the personalized care and attention they deserve. Your St. Charles, MO home and outdoor space deserve to be illuminated, they warrant the attention of the entire neighborhood. We can get you there.