Illuminate Your Outdoor Spaces With Our Landscape Lighting Near You in University City, MO
Landscape lighting near me in University City, MO. The perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality, safety, and security in landscape lighting from Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction can transform your outdoor space in University City, MO into an absolute sanctum. Whether you want all eyes on your superb stonework or your fruitful foliage, or if you want to illuminate your deck, patio, or outdoor kitchen, we have the ideal landscape lighting near you.
With intuitive design from our landscape architectures, along with superior craftsmanship from our builders, we are the company to turn to in University City, MO for landscape lighting. Call Poynter Landscape right away at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
Highlighting our exceptional craftsmanship and customer care throughout the University City, MO area, Poynter Landscape has a Five-Star rating on Google and other websites. We've won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards, and we were the Readers’ Pick for “Best Landscape Designer” in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in University City, MO: The Poynter Landscape Difference
An exceptional landscape lighting design becomes a captivating, head-turning spectacle in every corner of your University City, MO community. Poynter Landscape’s architecture experts ensure your landscape lighting transforms your home into an enchanting masterpiece that shines resplendently both during daylight hours and throughout the night, across every season. The remarkable advantage of collaborating with our team lies in the freedom to curate the exact features you want. Eager to accentuate a specific segment of your backyard’s allure? Absolutely. Seeking to dispel the shadows in a secluded corner of your side yard? Without a doubt, consider it done.
Our exclusive landscape lighting techniques for the University City, MO area include:
- Hardscape lighting
- In-ground lighting
- Wall-wash lighting
- Silhouette lighting
- Underwater lighting
Along with our landscape lighting near me services in University City, MO, Poynter Landscape offers the following:
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
Landscape Lighting Near Me in University City, MO: What Are the Benefits?
Allow Poyner Landscape to infuse your outdoor space with landscape lighting that radiates a warm welcome for every gathering. Our lighting solutions not only enhance the aesthetics but also ensure the safety of your loved ones, effectively illuminating pathways, social hubs, staircases, and beyond. Embrace the advantages of our University City, MO landscape lighting services, including:
- It Allows For Enhanced Aesthetics
- It Boosts Your University City, MO Home’s Value
- It Allows For Energy-Efficient Personalization
One of the most important reasons to invest in landscape lighting by Poynter Landscape is to boost your University City, MO property’s security. Over one million burglaries occur annually in the U.S. An estimated 75 percent of these crimes are committed at night. Criminals seem to love lurking in the dark corners of your property. Let’s change that with a custom landscape lighting plan. And, aside from deterring crime, the lighting keeps you, your family, and your guests safe from twisted ankles or cuts and scrapes by illuminating paths, walkways, stairways, doors, and driveways. We can even design security lighting with motion sensors that only light up when people are in range during specific times, saving you money and surprising those you intend to.
No matter the style of size of your University City, MO home or property, landscape lighting increases the value. After all, potential buyers in University City, MO are inherently drawn to properties boasting well-lit and visually captivating outdoor spaces. In fact, the National Association of Home Builders’ 2021 edition of What Home Buyers Really Want attests to this trend. According to the book’s statistics, nearly 90 percent of prospective buyers ranked landscape lighting as either “essential” or “desirable,” underscoring its profound influence on your home’s overall value. It’s also fascinating to note that, according to Rocket Mortgage insights, two of the most coveted features among home buyers, spanning generations, are exterior lighting and a dedicated laundry room.
Your University City, MO landscape lighting is highly customizable. Picture this: your landscape lighting, tailored precisely to your desires, enabling you to fine-tune lighting intensity, color temperature, and even placement. A symphony of light orchestrated to mirror the very mood you wish to cast. Also, with the proliferation of energy-efficient LED lighting solutions, we provide your University City, MO landscape lighting a sustainable and economical dimension. LEDs use up to 90 percent less energy and last up to 25 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. This is especially true with technologies like timers, motion sensors, and solar-powered fixtures.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in University City, MO: Are LEDs a Necessity?
Embrace the future of illumination in University City, MO with LEDs – a revolution defined by durability and efficiency. Unlike their filament-bearing counterparts, LEDs shine brightly for up to 40,000 hours or a remarkable 20 years under regular use. This longevity dwarfs the meager two-year lifespan of halogen bulbs. LEDs consume a mere 1 to 11 watts of power compared to the 20 to 60 watts of halogens, placing LEDs in a league of their own. Their modest power needs translate into smaller transformers and cables during installation, further reducing upfront costs. But the savings don’t end there – the lower operating costs and reduced maintenance of LEDs preset savings of up to 50 percent savings over halogen systems over the span of 15 years.
We recommend using LEDs wherever possible throughout your configuration. Some of the types of lighting packages we use in landscape lighting projects near you in University City, MO include:
- Wash Lights – Emit soft, diffuse paths perfect for brightening garden walls, privacy fences, and flat facades.
- Bullet Lights – These versatile, compact fixtures often have bulbs that project a narrow beam – ideal for precisely lighting garden structures, swimming pools or fountains, or tree trunks.
- Up/Downlights – These fixtures, often located high on trunks and branches (downlights), or buried behind bushes or ferns (uplights), can be targeted at lawns, paths, your home, or a tree’s own foliage to create a moonlit effect. A long, cowl-shaped shroud around the bulb eliminates side glare. For downlights, choose durable copper and brass housings with LEDs because you don’t want to be climbing to replace a bulb. As always, you can call us at 636-256-2600 or reach out to us for help.
- Well Lights – You can get light without even noticing a fixture, as these bulbs hide in a waterproof housing buried in the ground. These are available with either fixed or swiveling bulbs, and are ideal for illuminating the underside of a facade, wall, or staircase.
- Garden Lights – Normally consist of canopies on top of 18- to 24-inch posts that reflect light down into planting beds. Can also be used as pathway illuminators. Their style and finish are on display, unlike other types of lights.
- Floodlights – Normally casts a wider beam than a bullet, 40 degrees or more, and is brighter than a wash light. We commonly use these sparingly in our landscape lighting plans near you in University City, MO|We use these sparingly in our University City, MO landscape lighting plans} to illuminate tall trees, outdoor kitchens, or wide house facades.
See some examples of our landscape lighting work in University City, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis in the gallery below:
Connect With the Leader in Landscape Lighting Near Me in University City, MO | Poynter Landscape
With a history spanning more than a quarter of a century, Poynter Landscape has been a guiding force for University City, MO homeowners, orchestrating the realization of their landscape lighting visions to craft outdoor havens that transcend imagination. We make a commitment to personalized care and meticulous attention in everything we do. Your University City, MO home and outdoor expanse deserve nothing less than illumination that captivates the entire neighborhood’s gaze. It would be our pleasure to get you there.