Illuminate Your Outdoor Spaces With Our Landscape Lighting Near You in St. Charles County, MO
Landscape lighting near me in St. Charles County, MO. The perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality, safety, and security in landscape lighting from Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction can transform your St. Charles County, MO outdoor space into an absolute haven. Whether you want all eyes on your superb stonework or your fruitful foliage, or if you want to illuminate your deck, patio, or outdoor kitchen, we have the ideal landscape lighting near you.
With intuitive design from our landscape architectures, along with superior craftsmanship from our builders, we are the company to turn to in St. Charles County, MO for landscape lighting. Call Poynter Landscape right away at 636-256-2600 or contact us online.
Highlighting our exceptional craftsmanship and customer care throughout the St. Charles County, MO area, Poynter Landscape has a Five-Star rating on Google and other websites. We have garnered 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards, and we were the Readers’ Pick for “Best Landscape Designer” in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles County, MO: The Poynter Landscape Difference
An exceptional landscape lighting design becomes a captivating, head-turning spectacle in every corner of your St. Charles County, MO community. Poynter Landscape’s architecture experts ensure your landscape lighting transforms your home into an enchanting masterpiece that shines resplendently both during daylight hours and throughout the night, across every season. The remarkable advantage of collaborating with our team lies in the freedom to curate the exact features you want. Eager to accentuate a specific segment of your backyard’s allure? Certainly. Seeking to dispel the shadows in a secluded corner of your side yard? You bet, consider it done.
Our custom landscape lighting techniques for the St. Charles County, MO area include:
- Hardscape lighting
- In-ground lighting
- Wall-wash lighting
- Silhouette lighting
- Underwater lighting
In addition to our landscape lighting near me services in St. Charles County, MO, Poynter Landscape offers the following:
- Custom Hot Tubs
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles County, MO: What Are the Benefits?
Let Poynter Landscape get your landscape lighting to brighten every occasion, inviting friends and family into your home safely by illuminating walkways, gathering spots, staircases, and more. Some of the benefits of landscape lighting near you in St. Charles County, MO include:
- It Allows For Enhanced Aesthetics
- It Boosts Your St. Charles County, MO Home’s Value
- It Provides Energy-Efficient Personalization at Your Fingertips
One of the vital reasons to invest in landscape lighting by Poynter Landscape is to boost your St. Charles County, MO property’s security. More than one million burglaries occur annually in the U.S. An estimated 75 percent of these crimes are committed at night. Criminals seem to love lurking in the dark corners of your property. Let’s change that with a custom landscape lighting plan. And, aside from deterring crime, the lighting keeps you, your family, and your guests safe from twisted ankles or cuts and scrapes by illuminating paths, walkways, stairways, doors, and driveways. We can even design security lighting with motion sensors that only light up when people are in range during specific times, saving you money and surprising those you intend to.
No matter the style of size of your St. Charles County, MO residence, landscape lighting has the remarkable ability to amplify its value. After all, potential buyers throughout the St. Charles County, MO area are more likely to be attracted to a property with a well-lit and visually appealing outdoor space. In fact, the National Association of Home Builders’ 2021 edition of What Home Buyers Really Want attests to this trend. According to the book’s statistics, nearly 90 percent of prospective buyers ranked landscape lighting as either “essential” or “desirable,” underscoring its profound influence on your home’s overall value. It’s also fascinating to note that, according to Rocket Mortgage insights, two of the most coveted features among home buyers, spanning generations, are exterior lighting and a dedicated laundry room.
With Poynter Landscape, your landscape lighting is highly customizable – allowing you to adjust the lighting intensity, color temperature, and placement according to your preference and the mood you want to create. With the increased availability of energy-efficient LED lighting options, your landscape lighting system in St. Charles County, MO can be environmentally friendly and cost-effective, as LEDs use up to 90 percent less energy and last up to 25 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. This is particularly the case with technologies such as timers, motion sensors, and solar-powered fixtures.
Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles County, MO: Are LEDs a Necessity?
Embrace the future of illumination in St. Charles County, MO with LEDs – a revolution defined by durability and efficiency. Unlike their filament-bearing counterparts, LEDs shine brightly for up to 40,000 hours or a remarkable 20 years under regular use. This longevity dwarfs the meager two-year lifespan of halogen bulbs. LEDs consume a mere 1 to 11 watts of power compared to the 20 to 60 watts of halogens, placing LEDs in a league of their own. Their modest power needs translate into smaller transformers and cables during installation, further reducing upfront costs. But the savings don’t end there – the lower operating costs and reduced maintenance of LEDs preset savings of up to 50 percent savings over halogen systems over the span of 15 years.
We recommend using LEDs wherever possible throughout your configuration. Some of the types of lighting packages we use in landscape lighting projects near you in St. Charles County, MO include:
- Wash Lights – Emit soft, diffuse paths ideal for illuminating garden walls, privacy fences, and flat facades.
- Bullet Lights – These versatile, compact fixtures frequently have bulbs that project a narrow beam – good for precisely lighting garden structures, swimming pools or fountains, or tree trunks.
- Up/Downlights – These fixtures, often located high on trunks and branches (downlights), or buried underneath bushes or ferns (uplights), can be targeted at lawns, paths, your home, or a tree’s own foliage to create a moonlit effect. A long, cowl-shaped shroud around the bulb eliminates side glare. For downlights, opt for durable copper and brass housings with LEDs because you don’t want to be climbing to replace a bulb. As always, you can call us at 636-256-2600 or contact us for help.
- Well Lights – You can get light without even noticing a fixture, as these bulbs hide in a waterproof housing buried in the ground. These are available with either fixed or swiveling bulbs, and are ideal for illuminating the underside of a facade, wall, or staircase.
- Garden Lights – Normally consist of canopies on top of 18- to 24-inch posts that reflect light down into planting beds. Can also be used as pathway illuminators. Unlike other types of lights, their style and finish are on display.
- Floodlights – Typically casts a wider beam than a bullet, 40 degrees or more, and is brighter than a wash light. We commonly use these sparingly in our landscape lighting plans near you in St. Charles County, MO|We use these sparingly in our St. Charles County, MO landscape lighting plans} to illuminate tall trees, outdoor kitchens, or wide house facades.
See some examples of our landscape lighting work in the St. Charles County, MO and St. Louis areas in the gallery below:
Connect With the Leader in Landscape Lighting Near Me in St. Charles County, MO | Poynter Landscape
With a history spanning over a quarter of a century, Poynter Landscape has been a guiding force for St. Charles County, MO homeowners, orchestrating the realization of their landscape lighting visions to craft outdoor havens that transcend imagination. We make a commitment to personalized care and meticulous attention in everything we do. Your St. Charles County, MO home and outdoor expanse deserve nothing less than illumination that captivates the entire neighborhood’s gaze. It would be our pleasure to get you there.