Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Neighbors
Hardscape Contractors Near Me in Town and Country, MO. Hardscaping enhances curb appeal, makes your house an envy when family and neighbors come to visit, and offers a great outdoor space where you can enjoy each other's company. Our team of highly-educated design professionals will work with you to implement a landscape appropriate to your preferences, down to the finest detail. Our "hardscape contractors near me" have gotten an amazing reputation in the Town and Country, MO area for our personalized service, affable demeanor, ability to finish on time and on budget, and expert designs that make enjoying and moving around on your property a luxurious experience. For Town and Country, MO's leader in hardscaping, call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or inquire through our website.
Check out some of the beautiful projects we've completed for Town and Country, MO homeowners in our gallery and project spotlight.
Services Our Hardscaping Contractors Offer in Town and Country, MO
Our dedicated and expert hardscape contractors can come up and construct a design that will make your Town and Country, MO home exterior pop by installing, repairing, or improving:
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits — Fires have provided human beings with warmth, security, and community since before recorded history. We can convert your home's exterior into personal campsite with wood or propane units, where you and your favorite people can enjoy hot dogs, stargazing, ghost stories, and more.
- Patios & Terraces — Patios are imperative to helping people move about your outdoor space. A well-designed patio can also provide more privacy and security for your Town and Country, MO family. Building materials can include concrete in exposed aggregate, stamped dyed, clay paving brick, natural flagstone, natural stone, or cedar or Brazilian hardwoods decks, staircases, or landings.
- Outdoor Kitchens — Like fireplaces, cooking areas are natural places for human beings to gather and converse. An cooking area bridges the gap between your home and your garden, provides more incentive for people to come together outside, and won't make your AC work even harder by heating up your home's interior during summer months. We can whatever appliances and grills you prefer for your outdoor cooking area, and are happy to communicate with the vendor on your behalf. If you already have an outdoor patio space you like, our hardscape contractors can add the appliances you desire without having to embark on a major construction project.
- Pergolas & Pavilions — In addition to shade trees and other structures, pergolas and pavilions allow you to enjoy your home's exterior no matter what the weather's life, and help extend the lifespan of your furniture and appliances. They're a necessary compliment to other outdoor features, and if you have an outdoor TV, you can even watch your favorite sports game outside.
- Decks — Decks are among our most requested outdoor structures our Town and Country, MO hardscape contractors offer, in part because they can be built on an existing grade. They offer great views of your garden and landscape and other natural elements and architecture around your home. Our hardscape contractors will construct a deck you can enjoy any month of the year.
- Fences — Gone are the days when the white picket fence is the hallmark of an all-American home. Our expert hardscape contractors can construct any type of fence, all of which add value to your home, and increase privacy and safety for your pets and children. If you live in a homeowners association, we can submit documentation to submit to your local trustee board.
- Driveways — Driveways are often an overlooked aspect of outdoor design. But rethinking how you and guests approach your home can significantly increase your curb appeal and improve your guest's experience. It also helps add extra privacy and security for you and your family. Our hardscape contractors have experience with pavers, most concrete finishes, and various types of stone. We can also convert your driveway into an extended gathering place or basketball once everyone's home for the evening.
- Walls — Many homeowners think retaining walls are only used to support soil laterally, but they are also a great way to create further seating space. Depending on your preferences, budget, and existing landscape, we can use boulders, brick, stone, concrete, stucco, or engineered systems.
- Swimming Pools — Fitting a pool into an existing backyard can be complicated. For that reason our hardscape contractors visualize how your pool can enhance the rest of your outdoor space. A Poynter construction managers will walk you through the entire process and various options like decks, lighting, beach walk-ins, shallow sundecks, and natural stone waterfalls. If a brand-new pool is not something you'd like to pursue, our hardscape contractors can can renovate your old pool with swimming pool renovation services.
- Pool Houses — Pool houses are a great addition to your swimming pool, permitting you and your guests to towel off, use the bathroom, or change in or out of swim suits without having to track water back to the main house, and creating a place to store pool necessities. We can also turn your pool house into guest quarters or another entertainment space with a full bar.
- Hot Tubs — Hot tubs are not only great for enjoying water during the sunset, but have great health benefits such as better sleep, healthier skin, and pain reduction from arthritis, as well as many relaxing mental health advantages.
- Water Features & Waterfalls — Want to add an extra "wow factor" to your pool or hot tub Adding a waterfall to your pool will bring an exotic location to your own backyard. Our Town and Country, MO hardscape contractors offer formal, contemporary waterfalls and water features and well as ones that mimic a mountain stream. Not only do waterfalls look great, they improve water circulation and add a natural jumping board.
Once our hardscape contractors have completed your project, you can also take advantage of our gardening and landscaping services to further enhance your home's exterior. While we take on larger projects all the time, we'll also come to your property for small projects and enhancements to take your property from 90 to 100.
Other services we perform for Town and Country, MO residents include:
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Landscaping Companies
Town and Country, MO Hardscape Contractors Near Me
We are experts in developing and installing great additions to your home's exterior. We are solution providers that will turn your Town and Country, MO property into the envy of the neighborhood. We have been awarded the Reader's Pick for "Best Landscape Designer" in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine and we have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards. Reach out to Poynter to discuss your project at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online to discover more about what Poynter can do for you.