Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Friends
Hardscape Contractors Near Me in St. Charles, MO. Hardscaping adds value to your home, makes your house an envy when family and neighbors come to visit, and allows you to be the ultimate host. Our team of knowledgeable hardscape designers will keep you 100% involved in the process to develop a home exterior suitable for your preferences, down to the smallest stone. Our "hardscape contractors near me" have received a tremendous reputation among St. Charles, MO residents for our personalized service, friendly manner, dependability, and expert final products that make enjoying and moving around on your property a luxurious experience. For St. Charles, MO's preferred hardscaping contractors, call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or online.
Services Our Hardscaping Contractors Offer in St. Charles, MO
Our committed and expert hardscape contractors can help make your St. Charles, MO property impress everyone who comes over by installing, designing and installing:
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits — Fires have provided human beings with warmth, security, and camaraderie for millennia. We can convert your outdoor space into a second living room with wood or propane units, where you and your favorite people can find fellowship through s'mores, sky-watching, storytelling, and more.
- Patios & Terraces — Patios are essential to the circulation of people and fun around your property. A well-designed patio can also provide more privacy and security for your St. Charles, MO family. Building materials can include concrete in exposed aggregate, stamped dyed, clay paving brick, natural flagstone, natural stone, or cedar or Brazilian hardwoods decks, staircases, or landings.
- Outdoor Kitchens — Like fireplaces, kitchens are natural places for people to get together and commune. An outdoor kitchen bridges the gap between your home and your garden, provides more space for people to gather, and won't make your house even warmer in warm weather. We can whatever appliances and grills you prefer for your outdoor cooking area, and are more than willing to handle all the details for you. If you don't want to commit yourself to a full redo of your patio, our hardscape contractors can add the appliances you desire without having to embark on a major construction project.
- Pergolas & Pavilions — In addition to arbors and other shade structures that block the sun, pergolas and pavilions allow you to enjoy your outdoor spaces when the weather isn't perfect, and help protect your furniture and appliances from too much sun or water exposure. They're a great addition to other outdoor features, and if you have an outdoor TV, you can even enjoy the Cards game outside.
- Decks — Decks are one of our most requested outdoor structures our St. Charles, MO hardscape contractors design and install, not least because they do not require major alterations to the drainage on your property. They allow you to enjoy the sight of your garden and landscape and other natural elements and architecture around your home. Our hardscape contractors can use either wood or composite.
- Fences — The white picket fence is no longer the sign of realizing the American dream. Our knowledgeable hardscape contractors can offer a variety of designs and materials, all of which add value to your home, as well as enhance privacy and security for your pets and children. If you live in a homeowners association, we can provide documentation on your behalf that details how your fence will be within their regulations.
- Driveways — Most people do not think of driveways when they think of hardscaping. But adding drainage, parking, turnarounds can significantly increase your curb appeal and improve your guest's experience. It also helps add extra privacy and security for you and your family. Our hardscape contractors have experience with pavers, cobblestones, crushed stone, most concrete finishes, and natural stone. We can also turn your driveway into an extended gathering place or sports court once everyone's home for the evening.
- Walls — Many people think retaining walls are only used to hold back soil, but they are also a great way to separate areas of your backyard. Depending on your preferences, budget, and soil, we can use a wide variety of building materials.
- In-Ground Pools — It's not easy to fit a pool into an existing landscape. That's why our hardscape contractors visualize how your entire outdoor space will look with the pool. A Poynter landscape architects will work with you from planning through implementation and walk you through options we make available like decks, light structures, beach walk-ins, shallow sundecks, and natural stone waterfalls. In cases where you you want a better pool than what you have but replacing is not a viable option, our hardscape contractors can can renovate your old pool with swimming pool renovation services.
- Pool Houses — A pool house will make your swimming pool even more enjoyable, allowing you and your guests to towel off, use the bathroom, or change clothes without having to track water back to the main house, and providing storage space for pool necessities. A pool house is also an opportunity for extra guest rooms or a game room.
- Hot Tubs — Hot tubs are not only great for relaxing in water during the sunset, but improve your health by giving you improved sleep, better skin, and can ease pain from muscle aches, as well as great mental health benefits.
- Water Features & Waterfalls — Like how your pool looks but looking to add an extra "wow-factor"? Adding a waterfall to your outdoor spaces will make you feel like you have a vacation destination in your own backyard. Our St. Charles, MO hardscape contractors offer formal, contemporary waterfalls and water features and well as ones that mimic a more natural stream or waterfall. Not only do waterfalls look great, they improve pool circulation and add a natural jumping board.
After our hardscape contractors have put your structures in place, ask out experts about our gardening and landscaping services to accentuate your beautiful new outdoor space. While there's no job too big for us to do well, we also offer small projects and enhancements like small patios or redoing paths around your home.
Other services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Gardening Services
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Landscaping Company
- Landscape Architecture
We specialize in designing and constructing great additions to your home's exterior. We are problem solvers that will turn your St. Charles, MO property into the envy of the neighborhood. We have been awarded the Reader's Pick for "Best Landscape Designer" in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine and we have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards. Call Poynter to discuss your project at 636-256-2600 or contact us online to learn more about what Poynter can do for you.