Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Neighbors
Hardscape Contractors Near Me in Jefferson County, MO. Hardscaping adds value to your home, makes your house an envy when family and neighbors come to visit, and offers a great communal where you can trade beer, grass growing tips, and stories. Our team of highly-educated hardscape designers will work with you to design an outdoor space appropriate to your preferences, from start to finish. Our "hardscape contractors near me" have made a reputation for themselves among Jefferson County, MO residents for our tailored attention, affable service, dependability, and professional-eye popping designs that make enjoying and moving around on your property a luxurious experience. For Jefferson County, MO's #1 hardscaping specialists, call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or online.
Services Our Hardscaping Contractors Offer in Jefferson County, MO
Our dedicated and highly-educated hardscape contractors can come up and construct a design that will make your Jefferson County, MO home exterior come alive by installing, revamping, or improving:
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits — Fires have provided human beings with warmth, safety, and fellowship since before recorded history. We can turn your backyard into your own personal camping ground with wood or propane fireplaces and pits, where you and your guests can enjoy s'mores, sky-watching, storytelling, and more.
- Patios & Terraces — Patios are essential to the movement of people and entertainment your outdoor staircases, drainage, shade, areas for outdoor cooking, and areas for kids to play safely. A well-thought out patio is essential in saving thousands of dollars on outdoor elements that are not easily altered or changed on a budget in Jefferson County, MO. Building materials can include concrete in exposed aggregate, stamped dyed, clay paving brick, natural flagstone, natural stone, or cedar or Brazilian hardwoods decks, staircases, or landings.
- Outdoor Kitchens — Like fireplaces, neighbors, friends, and families are drawn together in cooking areas. An outdoor kitchen extends your home further outside, provides more incentive for people to come together outside, and won't make your AC work even harder by heating up your home's interior during summer months. We can whatever appliances and grills you prefer for your outdoor cooking area, and are more than willing to handle all the details for you. If you already have an outdoor patio space you like, our hardscape contractors can add the appliances you desire without having to redesign.
- Pergolas & Pavilions — Beyond arbors and other shade structures, pergolas and pavilions allow you gather in your outdoor spaces in sunshine, rain, sleet, or snow, and help protect your furniture and appliances from damage from the elements. They're a necessary addition to other outdoor features, and if you have an outdoor TV, you can even enjoy your favorite sports game outside.
- Decks — Decks are among our most requested services our Jefferson County, MO hardscape contractors design and install, not least because they can be built on an existing grade. They allow you to enjoy the sight of your garden and landscape and other natural elements and architecture around your home. Our hardscape contractors build your deck for year-round use.
- Fences — The white picket fence has ceased to be the hallmark of achieving the American dream. Our experienced hardscape contractors can use whatever materials and designs fit your taste, all of which enhance your home's curb appeal, as well as increase privacy and safety for your dogs, outdoor cats and children. If your property is in a homeowners association, we can provide documentation to take to a meeting.
- Driveways — Most people do not think of driveways when they think of outdoor design. But adding drainage, parking, turnarounds can significantly increase your curb appeal and improve your guest's experience. It also helps add extra privacy and security to your home. Our hardscape contractors are well-versed in pavers, most concrete finishes, and various types of stone. Our services can also convert your driveway into an extended gathering place or sports court once everyone's home for the evening.
- Walls — Many people think retaining walls are only used to support soil laterally, but they can also be used to separate areas of your outdoor living space. Depending on your preferences, budget, and soil, we can use a wide variety of building materials.
- In-Ground Pools — It's not easy to fit a pool into an existing landscape. For that reason our hardscape contractors visualize how your entire outdoor space will look with the pool. A Poynter landscape architects will work with you from planning through implementation and walk you through options we make available like decks, lighting, beach walk-ins, shallow sundecks, and waterfalls. If you already have an in-ground pool and replacing is not something you'd like to pursue, our hardscape contractors can can renovate your existing pool with swimming pool renovation services.
- Pool Houses — A pool house will make your pool even more enjoyable, providing a space for you and your guests to towel off, use the bathroom, or change in or out of swim suits without having to track water back to the main house, and creating a place to store pool necessities. A pool house is also an opportunity for extra guest rooms or a game room.
- Hot Tubs — Hot tubs not only allow you to enjoy the water when it's too cold for the pool, but have great health benefits such as better sleep, better skin, and can ease pain from muscle aches, as well as great mental health benefits.
- Water Features & Waterfalls — Like how your pool looks but looking to add an extra "wow-factor"? Adding a waterfall to your outdoor spaces will will bring an exotic getaway steps from your backdoor. Our Jefferson County, MO hardscape contractors offer formal, contemporary waterfalls and water features and well as ones that mimic a more natural stream or waterfall. Not only do waterfalls add an extra flash to your home's exterior, they improve pool circulation and can add a jumping or climbing area.
After our hardscape contractors have completed your project, ask out experts about our gardening and landscaping services to further enhance your beautiful new outdoor space. While we take on larger projects all the time, we also offer small projects and enhancements to take your property from 90 to 100.
Other ladscaping services we perform for Jefferson County, MO homeowners include:
Jefferson County, MO Hardscape Contractors Near Me
We specialize in developing and installing great outdoor features that make you and your guest's experience of your property even better. We are dream realizers that will make all of your Jefferson County, MO neighbors jealous. We have been awarded the Reader's Pick for "Best Landscape Designer" in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine and we have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards. Call Poynter to discuss your project at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online to discover more about what Poynter can do for you.