Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Neighbors
Hardscape Contractors Near Me in Maplewood, MO. Hardscaping adds value to your home, makes your house an envy when family and friends come over, and allows you to be the ultimate party thrower. Our team of highly-educated landscape designers and architects will keep you 100% involved in the process to develop an outdoor space suitable for your preferences, from start to finish. Our "hardscape contractors near me" have made a reputation for themselves in the Maplewood, MO area for our personalized attention, affable service, ability to complete the project on time and on budget, and expert final products that make enjoying and moving around on your property a luxurious experience. For Maplewood, MO's leader in hardscaping, call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or online.
Projects Our Hardscaping Contractors Take On in Maplewood, MO
Our committed and highly-educated hardscape contractors can help make your Maplewood, MO property impress everyone who comes over by adding, repairing, or improving:
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits — Fires have provided human beings with warmth, security, and camaraderie since before recorded history. We can turn your outdoor space into personal campsite with wood or gas fireplaces and pits, where you and your favorite people can bond over s'mores, stargazing, retelling old memories, and more.
- Patios & Terraces — Patios are essential to helping people move about your outdoor space. A well-thought out terrace is vital saving thousands of dollars on outdoor elements that are not easily altered or changed cheaply in Maplewood, MO. We're able to visualize your home's possibilities in a way that may not be immediately obvious to you.
- Outdoor Kitchens — Like campfires, neighbors, friends, and families are drawn together in cooking areas. An outdoor kitchen bridges the gap between your home and your garden, provides more incentive for people to come together outside, and won't make your house even warmer during summer months. We can whatever appliances and grills you prefer for your outdoor cooking area, and are happy to handle all the details for you. If you don't want to commit yourself to a full redo of your patio, our hardscape contractors can add the appliances you desire without having to embark on a major construction project.
- Pergolas & Pavilions — Besides shade trees and other structures that block the sun, pergolas and pavilions allow you to enjoy your exterior property when the weather isn't perfect, and help extend the lifespan of your furniture and appliances. They're a necessary addition to outdoor kitchens and fireplaces, and if you have an outdoor TV, you can even watch the Cards game while enjoying the breeze.
- Decks — Decks are one of our most requested services our Maplewood, MO hardscape contractors design and install, not least because they can be built on an existing grade. They allow you to enjoy the sight of your garden and landscape and neighboring areas. Our hardscape contractors build your deck for year-round use.
- Fences — The white picket fence is no longer the sign of realizing the American dream. Our experienced hardscape contractors can offer a variety of designs and materials, all of which add value to your home, as well as enhance privacy and safety for your pets and children. If you live in a homeowners association, we can submit documentation to take to a meeting.
- Driveways — Driveways are often an overlooked aspect of hardscaping. But rethinking how you and guests approach your home can significantly increase your curb appeal and improve your guest's experience. It also helps add extra privacy and safety to your home. Our hardscape contractors have experience with pavers, most concrete finishes, and various types of stone. Our services can also convert your driveway into an extended entertainment area or basketball once everyone's home for the evening.
- Walls — Retaining walls are usually considered a way to support soil laterally, but they can also be used to separate areas of your outdoor living space. Depending on your preferences, budget, and existing landscape, we can use boulders, brick, stone, concrete, stucco, or engineered systems.
- Swimming Pools — It's not easy to fit a pool into an existing home exterior. That's why our hardscape contractors envisage how your pool can add to the rest of your outdoor space. A Poynter construction managers will work with you from planning through implementation and walk you through options we make available like decks, lighting, beach walk-ins, shallow sundecks, and natural stone waterfalls. If a brand-new pool is not realistic, our hardscape contractors can still assist you with swimming pool renovation services.
- Pool Houses — A pool house will make your swimming pool even more enjoyable, permitting you and your guests to towel off, use the bathroom, or change clothes without having to track water back to the main house, and providing a place to store toys and flotation devices. A pool house is also an opportunity for extra guest rooms or another entertainment space with a full bar.
- Hot Tubs — Hot tubs not only allow you to relax in the water during the sunset, but improve your health by giving you improved sleep, better skin, and can ease pain from arthritis, as well as great mental health advantages.
- Water Features & Waterfalls — Looking to add an extra "wow factor" to your pool or hot tub Adding a waterfall to your outdoor spaces will make you feel like you have a vacation destination in your own backyard. Our Maplewood, MO hardscape contractors offer formal, contemporary waterfalls and water features and well as more natural-looking ones. Not only do waterfalls add an extra flash to your home's exterior, they improve pool circulation and can add a jumping or climbing area.
After our hardscape contractors have put your structures in place, ask out experts about our gardening and landscaping services to feature gathering and entertaining areas. While there's no job too big for us to do well, we'll also come to your property for small projects and enhancements to take your property from 90 to 100.
Other ladscaping services we offer in Maplewood, MO include:
- Gardening Services
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Landscaping Company
- Landscape Architecture
We are experts in developing and installing functional use of outdoor space. We are problem solvers that will turn your Maplewood, MO property into the envy of the neighborhood. We have won many awards, including the Reader's Pick for "Best Landscape Designer" in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine and we have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards. Call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online to discover more about what Poynter can do for you.