Create a Great Place to Gather With Family and Friends
Hardscape Contractors Near Me in Maplewood, MO. Hardscaping boosts curb appeal, provides that "wow-factor" when family and neighbors come to visit, and allows you to be the ultimate host. Our team of experienced design professionals will work with you to implement an outdoor space appropriate to your preferences, from start to finish. Our "hardscape contractors near me" have earned a tremendous reputation in the Maplewood, MO area for our tailored service, courteous service, ability to finish within our agreed upon timeline and budget, and professional-eye popping final products that enhance your entire property. For Maplewood, MO's #1 hardscaping specialists, call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or inquire through our website.
Check out some of the great designs we've made for Maplewood, MO residents in our gallery and project spotlight.
Services Our Hardscaping Contractors Offer in Maplewood, MO
Our dedicated and expert hardscape contractors can help make your Maplewood, MO property impress everyone who comes over by installing, repairing, or improving:
- Outdoor Fireplaces and Fire Pits — Fires were the nightly entertainment for our ancestors. We can convert your backyard into a second living room with wood or propane fireplaces and pits, where you and your guests can enjoy hot dogs, stargazing, joke telling, and more.
- Patios & Terraces — Patios are essential to the circulation of people and fun around your home's exterior. A well-designed terrace is vital saving thousands of dollars on outdoor elements that are not easily repaired or changed cheaply in Maplewood, MO. We offer a variety a building materials, natural colors and stamped or dyed colors to match your patio or terrace to your taste.
- Outdoor Kitchens — Like fire pits, cooking areas are great places for human beings to get together and commune. An outdoor kitchen extends your home to its exterior, provides more incentive for people to come together outside, and won't make your AC work even harder by heating up your home's interior in warm weather. We can your preferred appliances, and are more than willing to handle all the details for you. If you don't want to commit yourself to a full makeover of your patio, our hardscape contractors can install whatever you'd like us to without having to redesign.
- Pergolas & Pavilions — In addition to arbors and other shade structures, pergolas and pavilions allow you to enjoy your home's exterior in sunshine, rain, sleet, or snow, and help protect your furniture and appliances from damage from the elements. They're a necessary compliment to other outdoor spaces meant for enjoyment and entertainment, and if you have wireless cable, you can even watch your favorite sports game while enjoying the breeze.
- Decks — Decks are one of our most requested services our Maplewood, MO hardscape contractors offer, in part because they do not require major alterations to the drainage around your home. They allow you to enjoy the sight of your garden and landscape and other natural elements and architecture around your home. Our hardscape contractors will construct a deck you can enjoy any month of the year.
- Fences — The white picket fence has ceased to be the sign of an all-American home. Our knowledgeable hardscape contractors can use whatever materials and designs fit your taste, all of which enhance your home's curb appeal, and boost privacy and security for your dogs, outdoor cats and younger family members. If you live in a homeowners association, we can submit documentation to take to a meeting.
- Driveways — Driveways are often an overlooked aspect of hardscaping. But adding drainage, parking, turnarounds can significantly increase your curb appeal and improve your guest's experience. It can also provide extra privacy and security to your home. Our hardscape contractors are well-versed in pavers, cobblestones, crushed stone, most concrete finishes, and natural stone. We can also turn your driveway into an extended entertainment area or basketball court in the evening.
- Walls — Retaining walls are typically considered a way to support soil laterally, but they can also be used to separate and organize areas of your outdoor living space. Depending on your taste, budget, and existing landscape, we can use boulders, brick, stone, concrete, stucco, or engineered systems.
- In-Ground Pools — It's not easy to fit a pool into an existing backyard. That's why our hardscape contractors visualize how your pool can enhance the rest of your outdoor space. One of our construction managers will work with you from planning through implementation and walk you through various options like decks, lighting, beach walk-ins, shallow sundecks, and waterfalls. If a brand-new pool is not realistic, our hardscape contractors can can renovate your old pool with swimming pool repair services.
- Pool Houses — A pool house will make your in-ground pool even more enjoyable, allowing you and your guests to dry off, use the bathroom, or change in or out of swim suits without having to track water back to the main house, and providing storage space for toys and flotation devices. We can also turn your pool house into guest rooms or a game room.
- Hot Tubs — Hot tubs not only allow you to relax in the water when it's too cold for the pool, but improve your health by giving you better sleep, healthier skin, and pain reduction from muscle aches, as well as many relaxing mental health advantages.
- Water Features & Waterfalls — Want to add an extra "wow factor" to your pool or hot tub Adding a waterfall to your outdoor spaces will will bring an exotic getaway steps from your backdoor. Our Maplewood, MO hardscape contractors offer classy and modern waterfalls and water features and well as more natural-looking ones. Not only do waterfalls add an extra flash to your home's exterior, they improve pool circulation and add a small cliff you can climb up and jump off.
Once our hardscape contractors have completed your project, inquire about our gardening and landscaping services to accentuate gathering and entertaining areas. While there's no job too big for us to handle, we'll also come to your property for small projects and enhancements to take your property from 90 to 100.
Other services we perform for Maplewood, MO homeowners include:
- Patio Installation
- Landscaping Near Me
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
- Local Landscapers
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Landscaping Companies
We specialize in developing and constructing functional use of outdoor space. We are problem solvers that will turn your Maplewood, MO property into the envy of the neighborhood. We have won many awards, including the Reader's Pick for "Best Landscape Designer" in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine and we have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards. Call Poynter today at 636-256-2600 or tell us about your project online to discover more about what Poynter can do for you.