Turning Your Landscaping Dreams Into Reality in Maplewood, MO
Landscaping near me in Maplewood, MO. If you’ve been dreaming of that perfect outdoor space, enhancing the look and functionality of your yard with exquisite landscaping near you in Maplewood, MO, Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction is the place to turn. No matter if you are looking at irrigation systems, new plantings, drainage solutions, or gardening maintenance, our crew of landscape designers has the necessary hands-on experience to help you out.
Poynter Landscape has a Five-Star rating on Google and other websites for our exceptional craftsmanship and customer care. We have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards, and we were the Readers’ Pick for “Best Landscape Designer” in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine.
Landscaping Near Me in Maplewood, MO: What Are the Advantages of Having Landscaping?
With top-of-the-line conceptualization and expert execution working for you, landscaping near you from Poynter will be enjoyable for years to come on your property in Maplewood, MO. These are advantages experienced by our landscaping clients throughout the Maplewood, MO area. Landscaping near you:
- Acts as an Environmental Cleaner in the Maplewood, MO Area
- Provides a Natural Coolant
- Increases the Value of Your Maplewood, MO Home
- Minimizes Noise
- Protects Clean Water in Maplewood, MO
Landscaping plays a critical role in capturing dust, smoke particles and other pollutants, and it produces increased amounts of oxygen. This energy efficient environment has reciprocal benefits throughout the year. Enough so, in fact, that a 50’ by 50’ lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four.
Grass is much cooler than cement or asphalt. Most importantly for your home, especially in the scorching summers of Maplewood, MO, is the fact that your lawn acts as an air conditioner of sorts – producing temperatures in the surrounding areas that are around 31 degrees cooler than asphalt and 20 degrees cooler than bare soil. Also, trees, shrubs, and groundcover plants surrounding homes can reduce attic temperatures by upwards of 40 degrees.
Landscaping can bolster the value of property and make it more attractive to potential buyers. High-quality professional landscaping can have a ROI (return on investment) of 20 to 30 percent of the overall house value, according to the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA).
Lawns and plants dramatically diminish noise pollution – reducing noise levels by as much as 30 percent over hard surfaces like concrete.
Healthy lawns and landscaping near you soak in unhealthy runoff that may otherwise filter into your pool, pond, or other bodies of water.
There are also several well researched and documented advantages of human interaction with grass, trees, and plants. Research has proven that people find healing and stress relief when interacting with nature or even viewing it through a window.
In addition to landscaping near you in Maplewood, MO, other services Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design offers in Maplewood, MO include:
- Custom Hot Tubs
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
Landscaping Near Me in Maplewood, MO: Why Opt For Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design?
We know it. There are so many landscaping companies to pick from in Maplewood, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. But, we turn your landscaping dreams into reality by banking on our experience, knowledge, and dedication. That’s what sets us apart from those other countless businesses. From initial conception and design of custom spaces to landscape maintenance and expansion, we are the one-stop shop for all of your outdoor needs. When you choose Poynter Landscape, you get:
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to rely on our explanations or sketched blueprints so that you can get a feel for what your new outdoor area might look like. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can envision yourself moving through the space in Maplewood, MO.
- Residential design — Our landscape architects, horticulture professionals, and craftsman builders work as a team to design functional and dreamlike properties for Maplewood, MO homeowners. Our pre-planning, design expertise, attention to detail ensure your satisfaction at the end of a project.
- Outdoor lighting — An outdoor lighting system not only allows you to enjoy your outdoor space after sunset, it also boosts your Maplewood, MO home's security.
- Maintenance — Don’t think you’ll have time for the upkeep on your new Maplewood, MO yard? Whether you need new plantings, seasonal shrub bed cleanup, or other assistance with the yard, we provide four distinct maintenance plans so your yard will always be in the best hands.
- After care — Our job is not complete once our team has left and we've provided you the yard of your dreams. We'll show you how to properly care for and water your plants, and how to manage your irrigation system..
- Hardscape structures — Along with what we can do for your plants, shrubs, and trees, we can design and create a variety of custom structures to help make your home the no. 1 grilling spot in the neighborhood, or just a great place for your close friends and family to hangout, including:
Reach Out For Leading Landscaping Near Me in Maplewood, MO | Poynter Landscape
Poynter Landscape has been in business for over 25 years and has been providing outdoor spaces of our customers’ dreams in Maplewood, MO. Our staff pushes itself to think outside the box and to consistently go the extra mile for each and every Maplewood, MO customer. We are working on their property, after all.
Call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction now at 636-256-2600 or reach out to us online for the landscaping of your dreams near you in Maplewood, MO, and to transform your property in ways you never thought possible.