Designing and Executing the Landscaping of Your Dreams in Cottleville, MO
Landscaping near me in Cottleville, MO. If you’ve been dreaming of that perfect outdoor space, enhancing the look and functionality of your yard with exquisite landscaping near you in Cottleville, MO, Poynter Landscaping Architecture & Construction is the place to turn. Whether you are looking at irrigation systems, new plantings, drainage solutions, or gardening maintenance, our crew of landscape designers has the necessary hands-on experience to help you out.
Poynter Landscape has a Five-Star rating on Google and other websites for our exceptional customer care and craftsmanship. We have won 8 national PLANET Environmental Improvement and Design awards, and we were the Readers’ Pick for “Best Landscape Designer” in St. Louis AT HOME Magazine.
You can read our testimonials from our Cottleville, MO clients here, or check out our gallery and project spotlight.
Landscaping Near Me in Cottleville, MO: What Are the Advantages of Having Landscaping?
With top-of-the-line conceptualization and expert execution working for you, landscaping near you from Poynter will be enjoyable for decades to come on your property in Cottleville, MO. The following are some of the benefits seen by our landscaping customers throughout the Cottleville, MO area. Landscaping near you:
- Acts as an Environmental Cleaner in the Cottleville, MO Area
- Provides a Natural Coolant
- Increases the Value of Your Cottleville, MO Home
- Minimizes Noise
- Protects Clean Water in Cottleville, MO
Landscaping plays a critical role in capturing smoke particles and other pollutants, dust, and it produces boosted amounts of oxygen. This energy efficient environment has ongoing benefits throughout the year. In fact, a 50-foot by 50-foot lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four.
Grass provides a much cooler area than asphalt or cement. Most importantly for your home, particularly in the scorching summers of Cottleville, MO, is the fact that grass acts as an air conditioner of sorts – producing temperatures in the surrounding areas that are approximately 31 degrees cooler than asphalt and 20 degrees cooler than bare soil. Additionally, shrubs, trees, and groundcover plants around homes can lower attic temperatures by upwards of 40 degrees.
Landscaping can bolster the value of property and make it more appealing to potential buyers. According to the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA), top-quality professional landscaping can possibly have a ROI (return on investment) of 20 to 30 percent of the overall house value.
Lawns and plants dramatically lessen noise pollution – reducing noise levels by as much as 30 percent over hard surfaces like concrete.
Healthy lawns and landscaping near you soak in unhealthy runoff that may otherwise filter into your pool, pond, or another body of water.
There are also several well researched and documented advantages of human interaction with grass, trees, and plants. Research has shown that individuals feel healing and stress relief when interacting with nature or even looking at it through a window.
In addition to landscaping near you in Cottleville, MO, other services Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design offers in Cottleville, MO include:
- Gardening Maintenance
- Pergola Builders Near Me
- Landscape Lighting Near Me
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Pool Remodeling
- Patio Installation
- Deck Builder
- Landscape Design Near Me
- Hardscaping Near Me
Landscaping Near Me in Cottleville, MO: Why Pick Poynter Landscape Architecture & Design?
We understand. There are so many landscaping companies to pick from in Cottleville, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis. However, we turn your Cottleville, MO landscaping plans into reality by banking on our hands-on know-how, knowledge, and dedication. That’s what distinguishes us from the multitudes. We are the one-stop shop for all of your outdoor needs – from initial conception and design of custom spaces to landscape maintenance and expansion. When you choose Poynter Landscape, you get:
- Digital 3D Rendering — You won't have to rely on our explanations or sketched blueprints so that you can get a feel for what your new yard and landscaping might look like. We use 3D rendering and short digital videos so you can picture yourself moving through the Cottleville, MO space.
- Residential design — Our horticulture professionals, landscape architects, and craftsman builders work as a team to design dreamlike and functional properties for Cottleville, MO homeowners. Our pre-planning, design expertise, attention to detail ensure your satisfaction at the end of a project.
- Outdoor lighting — Outdoor lighting not only lets you enjoy your outdoor space after sunset, it also increases your home’s security.
- Maintenance — Not sure you want to count on yourself to keep your new Cottleville, MO yard in pristine condition? Whether you need new plantings, seasonal shrub bed cleanup, or other help with the yard, we offer four distinct maintenance plans so your yard will always be in the best hands.
- After care — Our job is not finished once our team has left and we have given you the yard of your dreams. We'll show you how to correctly water and care for your plants, and how to plan your irrigation system..
- Hardscape structures — Along with what we can do for your lawn, we can design and create a variety of custom structures so your home will become the no. 1 grilling spot in your Cottleville, MO neighborhood, or just a great place for your close friends and family to hangout, including:
Reach Out For Leading Landscaping Near Me in Cottleville, MO | Poynter Landscape
Poynter Landscape has been in business for over 25 years and has been providing outdoor spaces of our customers’ dreams throughout the Cottleville, MO area. Our crew pushes itself to think outside the box and to continuously go the extra mile for each and every customer. We are working on their property, after all.
Call Poynter Landscape Architecture & Construction now at 636-256-2600 or contact us online for the landscaping of your dreams near you in Cottleville, MO, and to transform your property in ways you never thought possible.