Award-Winning Landscaping Design in Maplewood, MO
Local landscapers in Maplewood, MO. If you own a home in Maplewood, MO, you want your outdoor spaces to fit your needs and personality. Whether it's garden maintenance or adding outdoor living spaces, you want to make sure that the work is done right the first time. Professional, local landscapers have the knowledge and experience to help you create something beautiful while staying cognizant of the unique challenges of Maplewood, MO weather, soil, and laws.
Poynter Landscaping has been trusted in the design, implementation, and maintenance of breathtaking landscapes in the Maplewood, MO area for more than two and a half decades. Call us today at 636-256-2600 or contact us online to tell us more about your landscaping needs.
Benefits Of Working With Professional Local Landscapers in Maplewood, MO
Whether you need your car fixed or your wisdom teeth pulled, a professional is always the way to get the best results. For homeowners, hiring a professional local landscaper in Maplewood, MO can be an invaluable investment. Their expertise can provide you with an outdoor space that matches what you want in both function and aesthetically. From design and planting to routine maintenance, here’s how local landscapers can make your outdoor area look great for years to come:
Understanding the Local Environment
Landscapers who understand the local climate and environment are well-equipped to create and maintain beautiful and functional outdoor spaces that are well-suited to the area. They have knowledge of the Maplewood, MO weather patterns, temperature ranges, and soil types, which enables them to select plants, trees, and other landscaping materials that are well-suited to the area. This knowledge also allows them to advise property owners on the best times to plant, prune, fertilize, and perform other maintenance tasks.
Additionally, a local landscaper will have knowledge about the typical pests, diseases, and other environmental factors that could damage the plants and landscape, and can teach you how to keep your plants safe.
Knowledge of Local Maplewood, MO Zoning Laws and Regulations
Local landscapers can also help Maplewood, MO property owners stay compliant to local zoning laws and regulations, and can even take care of any communication with the municipality for you. Poynter's landscapers also aware of Maplewood, MO HOA guidelines, and can work with your HOA to ensure you don't get any annoying letters or complaints.
Personalized Designs That Reflect a Property Owner's Personal Style and Taste
Another benefit of working with a local landscaper is their ability to create customized, distinctive designs that reflect the property owner's personal style. Whether you are looking for a traditional English garden, a modern minimalist landscape, or something in between, a local landscaper will come up with something that works for you. They understand how to balance form with function so that you get the most out of your outdoor space without compromising its beauty or usability.
Higher Curb Appeal
Hiring a local landscaper is always a worthwhile investment. According to the American Society of Landscape Architects, hiring professional landscapers can get you 15-20% more on resale. Any money you spend on landscaping can get you a 267% return on investment.
Enhanced Aesthetic Appeal
A professional landscaping job in Maplewood, MO will turn any ordinary lawn into something extraordinary. Whether you’re looking for quick solutions or ready to take on more ambitious projects, such as building a pond, our local landscapers can do it. They can help make your home the envy of your family and friends.
What Services Do Local Maplewood, MO Landscapers Offer?
Poynter Landscaping Can handle of your landscaping and outdoor living space needs. We offer:
- Landscape design — We design landscapes for both homeowners and business owners in Maplewood, MO. A lush and professionally designed landscape can make your yard more inviting and effortlessly guide guests around your outdoor living spaces. Your local Maplewood, MO landscaper will work with you to create a detailed plan that incorporates all of the elements that you want, whether you want something ornate or more subdued. We'll analyze your property and generate blueprints and even digital 3D rendering so you'll have an exact idea of how your project will feel upon completion.
- Landscape installation — Once we agree on a design, our professionally trained crew will bring your vision to life. With the help of skilled local landscapers, the installation process is smooth, efficient, and done with care. They will select plants, trees, and flowers that are appropriate for the Maplewood, MO climate and the soil conditions on your property and arrange them in a way that enhances the overall aesthetics of your outdoor space.
After installation, we offer one-on-one sessions with a horticulture professional to teach you after care so you know how to keep your yard looking great.
- Garden maintenance — Whether you used Poynter's local Maplewood, MO landscapers for the design and installation of your landscape or not, we offer full-service gardening and landscape maintenance as well. Our services include:
- Garden maintenance
- Tree and shrub pruning and shaping
- Fertilization and irrigation
- Pest and disease control
- Perennial maintenance
- Hand weeding
- Bed edging
- Leaf removal
- Seasonal clean-up and preparation
With our help, your yard will look its best 365 days a year.
- Hardscape features — Landscapes can offer functional outdoor living spaces in addition to aesthetic appeal. In addition to landscaping services, Poynter also designs, builds, and installs hardscapes and structures in Maplewood, MO. With our professionals, you can make your friends, family, and neighbors jealous. Hardscape can create features where there were none. Some of the hardscaping services we offer include:
- Outdoor fireplaces
- Outdoor fire pits
- Patios and terraces
- Outdoor kitchens
- Pergolas and pavilions
- Swimming pools
- Pool houses
- Hot tubs
- Water features and waterfalls
Whether you're looking for a comfortable place for morning coffee or a full outdoor kitchen to grill for all your friends, local landscapers in Maplewood, MO can design something that fits both your needs and budget.
- Solving unique problems — Every property comes with its own challenges. Whether your deck is getting too much sun, your dealing with dead grass, or your property requires unique drainage solutions, our local landscapers can help.
If you'd like to add a little "wow" factor to your yard, but you're not ready to take on a huge project, we're more than happy to help with small projects and enhancements in the Maplewood area.
Other services we offer in Maplewood, MO include:
- Gardeners Near Me
- Custom Fire Pits
- Landscaping Companies
- Hardscape Contractors Near Me
- Gardening Services
- Shade Trees
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Pool Installation
- Outdoor Fireplace
Call Poynter Landscaping's Local Landscapers in Maplewood, MO Today
From designing brand new landscapes to maintaining existing ones and creating beautiful outdoor living spaces, experienced local landscapers have the tools needed to make sure your project comes out just as envisioned – and more. Call Poynter Landscaping today at 636-256-2600 or contact us through our website to learn more about what our local landscapers in Maplewood, MO can do for you.