General Landscaping Chesterfield, MO
This landscaping project in Chesterfield, MO was started by analyzing the natural elements of the site, such as the climate, soil, slope of the land, drainage, and vegetation; observe where sunlight falls on the site at different times of the day and examine the site from various angles; and assess the effect of existing homes, roads, walkways, and utilities.
This allows us to choose plants suitable for your particular environmental conditions so that you can spend more time enjoying your garden than having to maintain it and achieve environmental-friendliness as well.
- We incorporated solutions to preexisting Drainage issues.
- Created concentrated areas for annual flowers that will provide blooming color from April thru September.
- Utilized Stone Steps, Flagstone, Boulders and pebble creek rock in both the fornt and back yards.
- Created this ever so slight Berm inside the circle driveway that conceals most of the driveway pavement. This helps focus the eye on the front door and softens the asphalt paving.
- Kept trees away from the front door so as to not distract from it.
- Built the paver entry walkway that enlarges at the driveway as the clear area for guests to park and makes a graceful entrance.
- Climbing Hydrangea
- Sedum Packisandra
- Hicksi yews
- October Glory Red Maple
- Magnolia Jane
- Japanese Red Maple
- Norway Spruce
- Blue Holly
- Dwarf Forsythia
- Sweet bay Magnolia
- Hybrid Fescue Blend Sod